Do you think prime Lesnar could beat current Ngannou?

When has Brock Squarehead had a questionable chin? Dude ate DOZENS of flush punches from Shane friggin Carwin, arguably the hardest puncher the division has ever seen.

He’s never come close to being removed from consciousness. His body however was crap after the diverticulitis surgeries.

Ngannou has a terrible gas tank, if he can’t get Brock out in the first OR gets taken down immediately he would turn into a WMMA fighter like he did against Stipe.

TLDR: Prime Brock has too much chin, Wrestling, and cardio for Ngannou.

oYcQ7b.gif

carwin-sub.gif
Lesnar's stamina is not good, either. Just look at how he performed in round 2 against Hunt. After exploding for a round, he had to rest for a round.

Yes. But would probably get ko'd bad.

Most of Carwin's punches missed the target.

>Most of Carwins punches missed

Lol have you even watch that fight? He darn near punched Brock through the canvas through the entire the first round. Most were FLUSH.

source.gif

Lesnar's stamina is not good, either. Just look at how he performed in round 2 against Hunt. After exploding for a round, he had to rest for a round.

Dude seriously, how new are you to the sport? What part of PRIME Lesnar don’t you understand?

The fact that you’re bringing up 40 year old Brock over half a DECADE removed from the Octagon makes you look like a casual. Either which way even THAT version of Brock has better cardio than Ngannou and his 1 round gas tank LOL.

UFC 100 Brock could be a bad matchup. Post disease Brock, no chance.

Yep , if Brock could get ahold of him - easy take down , smother & abuse. FTW

When has Brock Squarehead had a questionable chin? Dude ate DOZENS of flush punches from Shane friggin Carwin, arguably the hardest puncher the division has ever seen.

He’s never come close to being removed from consciousness. His body however was crap after the diverticulitis surgeries.

Ngannou has a terrible gas tank, if he can’t get Brock out in the first OR gets taken down immediately he would turn into a WMMA fighter like he did against Stipe.

TLDR: Prime Brock has too much chin, Wrestling, and cardio for Ngannou.

oYcQ7b.gif

carwin-sub.gif

That only happened because Carwin punched himself out when the Ref wouldn't stop the fight.
What was that like 65 unanswered strikes after he dropped him?

Let's compare with some others....

Last edited:
He has a chance but there would also be a chance that he gets obliterated.

Ngannou is strong enough to resist a takedown attempt or two, and every single second on the feet would be a nightmare for Brock, a guy who was clearly afraid of being punched.

If mediocre wrestler Stipe could take down that Windmilling Ugandan at will, I’m 100% sure prime 2x NCAA champ Brock would.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
lol, when people are going to understand that wrestling alone doesn't take anyone down. Look at askren last fights, if you want to succeed in the MMA wrestling, you need to hide your takedowns with strikes. Stipe did it, because he has one of the best boxing skills in the HW division, Lesnar has one of the worst boxing skills in the HW division.
What is Lesnar going to do ? shoot a takedown naked in the middle of the cage ?

Stricter droug testing tells me Lesnar loses before he even gets in the octagon

You need Stipe kind of head movement to survive the first round with Ngannou.
Lesnar most likely gets KO'd before it ever goes to the ground. He just doesn't have the slickness and striking to set up the takedown without eating a massive uppercut. If he somehow gets it, then he most likely finishes. Would be interesting...

Last edited:
Brock would dominate francis

Intriguing... Ngannou's wrestling is wretched. Lesnar's chin is equally as terrible if not worse.
What in the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: fuck are you talking about?Brock's chin is awesome,it's a different thing that he doesn't like taking shota.

it would of looked like the marl hunt fight but worse.

francis wouldn't be able to get up.

Stricter droug testing tells me Lesnar loses before he even gets in the octagon

I dont think they ever tested for droug.
But I guess Brock could come of as droug sometimes

The best Lesnar can definitely takedown the best Ngannou I've seen. All these monster striker Heavyweights have wrestling problems. A great wrestler, who's big and strong like them and can work through getting hit always wins.

possible but i doubt it, lesnar can take a shot but he's terrified of gettin hit, one shot from big F could have him wanting out

Back