Do you think Nick is getting a decent paycheak for this?

You should see Dana's paycheck.

I would say 400k flat is fair. He shouldn’t make more than champions.
The social media engagement shows he's easily the biggest draw on the card. To say he shouldn't make more then champions is like saying Jake Paul shouldn't make more then Bud Crawford. Of course since it's UFC it's a fraction of what the boxing counterparts make either way.

He was reported at $500,000. I doubt he got PPV points.

Edit: Fighters don't traditionally get PPV points unless they are champ, or a popular challenger who negotiates points for himself.
Nick is popular… was a similar situation to Nate vs Jorge… do you think Jorge and Nate also didn’t get PPV points, and only got their disclosed pay?

Wouldn't surprise me if he got $250-300K.

He seems like he needs the money, that he needs to fight, that he needs the UFC much more then they need him.

I think he’s getting what a contract from a decade ago will give him. I think it’s more about finishing out that contract and getting to triller than getting paid in the ufc

The ufc problem threw in a few expired reebok discount coupons

Venum coupons that Nick will then use to roll up the sticky icky icky

Dana is giving bout tree giddy

Plus 1 chicken nugget for every PPV sold

Better than most UFC payouts

He is also giving him a pair of gently used Reebok Cross-Trainers & a unicycle.

Yes - no doubt- bigger than most realize. Also , look at the spot hes in after not making walk in 6 years and without a win in forever - swing fight on a big PPV and his re match with robbie a big part even though winning/losing is a tenuous " after the fact ".

Disclosed pay will probably be 300-400k. After all is said and done with everything else though, I bet it'll be around 1.5. After taxes, he'll be left with around a mil.

The way Nick talked about wanting to fight again soon if he loses, I imagine it's a show/win deal as opposed to a flat rate.

Of course he is or he won't be coming back to do this after 7 years or whatever it's been.

Back