Do you think Nate will make Conor bleed?

Acting like Conor has knocked everyone out in 13 seconds.
Conor has finished all but one of his opponents so that's 18/19. Out of those 18, only 5 of them have gone past the first round. So in 13 out of 19 fights, his opponent has gone down in the first round. The guy has a point. ;)

Acting like Conor has knocked everyone out in 13 seconds.
He obviously hasn't but Conor has finished most of his UFC opponents in the first round and I wouldn't be surprised if he does it to Nate. Nate has only had a 10 day camp and that is obviously going to play a big part in this fight.

I'm just trying to be realistic.

Conor has finished all but one of his opponents so that's 18/19. Out of those 18, only 5 of them have gone past the first round. So in 13 out of 19 fights, his opponent has gone down in the first round. The guy has a point. ;)

I hope Conor is paying you somehow for licking his balls so hard.

I hope Conor is paying you somehow for licking his balls so hard.
He didn't show any bias at all and in fact he didn't even give any opinion. His statement was purely fact, so I fail to see how he's "licking his balls so hard".

He didn't show any bias at all and in fact he didn't even give any opinion. His statement was purely fact, so I fail to see how he's "licking his balls so hard".

It might have something to do with the bright green bold font and the fact that this guy is, ahem pardon the pun but he is notorious for verbally massaging McGregor's balls at any and every opportunity.

It might have something to do with the bright green bold font and the fact that this guy is, ahem pardon the pun but he is notorious for verbally massaging McGregor's balls at any and every opportunity.
That's probably true in every other thread, but I don't think he was wrong at all in this one.

It seems like McGregor cuts easily. I can see Nate using his boxing, reach, jab, volume punching to open up Conor.

Don't know why so many people are writing of Diaz. You must see something I don't.

Name one good striker that Diaz has ever beaten. Name one. Conor is far faster, far more powerful, much better footwork, far more weapons as nate never kicks. this is going to be a blow out.

Yeah, Conor looks like he is easy to cut but he always looks like he just made a walk in the park after every fight. He doesn't get nearly as hit as some may say, but he isn't black like Anderson so I find surprising how he is always looking fine after fights.

Easy. ONly 1 fight has ever gone past 2 rounds. and he tore his acl in that fight. When your fights are mostly 1st round ko's, of course you aren't going to look beat up. you can count how many strikes land on him on 1 hand per fight.

I think Nate will even make Conor stumble once or twice. Both guys will be bleeding if it makes it to the 3rd round.

My issue with this fight lead up is, it seems everyone has forgot Nate is a very high level grappler and if it goes to the ground he CAN submit Conor, maybe even easily since its at 170

You're nuts. Mendes couldn't make conor "stumble" what makes you think a guy that has far less power is going to do anything?

And that 1 fight, conor tore his acl in the 2nd round and was forced to grapple for the remainder of it.

This won't be a fight unless Diaz shows up in shape like his last fight. If he does show up in shape it could be a war. If out of shape like the Dos Anjos fight it will be a beatdown. I would love to see how Conor does in a 3 - 5 round war. If it goes past 1 round there will be blood for sure.

You're nuts. Mendes couldn't make conor "stumble" what makes you think a guy that has far less power is going to do anything?

It's more his output and volume than his power. If Conor gets caught against the fence with Nate teeing off on him I can see it hurting him. Not so sure he'll get caught with his back to the cage bur we shall see.

It seems like McGregor cuts easily. I can see Nate using his boxing, reach, jab, volume punching to open up Conor.

Don't know why so many people are writing of Diaz. You must see something I don't.
Unconscious Aldo cut him with an off balance shot while he was already KO. Mendes cut him. I believe Holloway also cut him. Guys who are bullies and have that mystique usually get by on dudes being shook. You will notice that the guys who end up beating dudes who are very dominant, or at least doing well against them are dudes who aren't blinded by the lights.

I don't know about making him bleed but "bitch ass lady noises" are a real possibility.

He seems like arturo gatti or vovchanchyn. Gets cut walking to the ring.

Name one good striker that Diaz has ever beaten. Name one. Conor is far faster, far more powerful, much better footwork, far more weapons as nate never kicks. this is going to be a blow out.

Off the top of my head Cerrone ,Neer, guillard ,Markham, Marcus Davis all have good stand up.

always get cut? the dude got cut fucking once it was minor for christ sake

Back