Do you think Nate will make Conor bleed?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It seems like McGregor cuts easily. I can see Nate using his boxing, reach, jab, volume punching to open up Conor.

Don't know why so many people are writing of Diaz. You must see something I don't.

Don't know why so many people are writing of Diaz. You must see something I don't.

I'm rooting for Nate all the way.

But even HE alluded to thee fact that he hadn't been sparring prior to getting the call with literally a week to prepare for the fight. I'm worried more about his timing and rhythm in this one than anything else.

If he could pull off the win somehow though, I would be shittin' ca-ca.

giphy.gif

But really, I don't think so. Then again, it only takes one punch. Hard to call.

Yeah, Conor looks like he is easy to cut but he always looks like he just made a walk in the park after every fight. He doesn't get nearly as hit as some may say, but he isn't black like Anderson so I find surprising how he is always looking fine after fights.

Maybe, if it goes a few rounds I'd expect Conor to get cut. Some people are just prone to that. Edgar and Barnett could get bloody noses in a staring contest.

I'm rooting for Nate all the way.

But even HE alluded to thee fact that he hadn't been sparring prior to getting the call with literally a week to prepare for the fight. I'm worried more about his timing and rhythm in this one than anything else.

If he could pull off the win somehow though, I would be shittin' ca-ca.
Have no idea what 'shittin ca-ca' means but I may very well do this too if Nate wins.....

Yeah, Conor looks like he is easy to cut but he always looks like he just made a walk in the park after every fight. He doesn't get nearly as hit as some may say, but he isn't black like Anderson so I find surprising how he is always looking fine after fights.

Dat beard.

Conor gets hit a fair bit and it's definitely possibly that Nate could cut him open seeing as Conor has been cut a few times before. The only problem is Nate staying in the fight long enough for that to even happen.

Mark my words, if nate wins, it will be because of a cut.

Conor gets hit a fair bit and it's definitely possibly that Nate could cut him open seeing as Conor has been cut a few times before. The only problem is Nate staying in the fight long enough for that to even happen.

Acting like Conor has knocked everyone out in 13 seconds.

A stiff breeze would cut either fighter.

It's gonna be a good one.

Yes, actually. He'll probably open up the cut that Conor got on his eye from the Mendes fight.

Conor DID get cut by a KO'd guy. Sure, its possible if Nate is in the fight long enough

I think Nate will even make Conor stumble once or twice. Both guys will be bleeding if it makes it to the 3rd round.

My issue with this fight lead up is, it seems everyone has forgot Nate is a very high level grappler and if it goes to the ground he CAN submit Conor, maybe even easily since its at 170

I don't recall ever seeing Conor cut outside of the Mendes fight??(but hey a barrage of elbows to the face can do that)

Back