Do you think Jones even wants to come back if Gustafsson beats Cormier?

Lol at thinking jones would duck alex

Alex at his absolute best couldn't beat Jones at goods absolute worst

Element of surprise is gone

It was Alex at his absolute worst and Jones at his absolute best. See how easy that is?

Everyone knew at the time he tried to duck Gustafsson and Jones even admitted it himself. Full defensive more here, he posted this video after Dana had revealed he tried to get Cormier instead of Gustafsson, again against his earlier promises.

It was Alex at his absolute worst and Jones at his absolute best. See how easy that is?

You don't believe that

We all saw alex choked when it mattered and jones came through in the 4th and 5th like a champ he is

Jones is A LOT of things however he doesn't bitch out of scheduled fights.

I highlighted scheduled fights obviously because of the Chael fight, which he went out of his way to ask for because so many people thought he bitched out of the initial short notice fight because he was scared of Chael.

That WAS NOT Gus at his worst.
At his worst he got choked out by Phil Davis.
At his worst he got stretched out by Rumble.

He managed to not get finished by the GOAT, this was his best performance.

First you call him subjective and then spew out as biased opinion of round 5 as possible. Gustafsson outstruck Jones in the last round and landed many of his best strikes in that round. Also, all Jones` 6 head kicks were partially or fully blocked and those were Jones` best offence in that round.

If you dont remember the fight dont talk about it.

i just watched the fight, that's why i threw my 2 cents out there. People have mixed opinions, mine is that Gus could have gotten the w but it was a coin flip because Jones was the champ and it could have gone either way. And just for the record, every play by play i read had Jones winning that 5th round. I don't know what fight did you watch.

Calling a ''winner'' in a close decision is usually a point of view, nothing else. Unless you beat the shit out of the other guy for 25 minutes or dominate him soundly, there is no real ''winner''. Neither guy did that on that night.

Even uncle Dana keeps on telling fighters not to leave it on the judges hands. And that quote has been around for a long ass time now, i guess it's for a reason right?

Last edited:
Back