Do you think Jones even wants to come back if Gustafsson beats Cormier?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He is known for doing everything in his power to avoid the rematch against Gustafsson since their first fight. If Gus becomes the champ, do you think Jones even wants to come back? I could easily see him wanting to cash once with a rematch against Cormier, but if Gustafsson beats DC I think he waits and hopes Rumble gets another shot and beats Gus again. He probably see Rumble as a relatively easy fight to win via wrestling.

Even if there was legitimate reason for him to be scared of rematching Alexander, let iit not be said Jones ever lacked in hubris

Did Jones hurt Gus' knee when they were signed for a rematch? Seems the rematch was going to happen, why couldn't it again?

he would rather stay retired probably

You've made some really stupid threads before Melas, but this one just takes the cake. I hope you don't actually believe the dumb BS you spew about Jones all the time.

Yes TS. Jones is afraid of Gus...

C'mon, he's one of the top dogs in the sport, he isn't afraid of nobody. He fights guys at their own games.

Stop being stupid.

He is known for doing everything in his power to avoid the rematch against Gustafsson since their first fight.

He wont come back if rumble wins the title

tumblr_mdhhi72EUC1rwy1cfo1_500.gif

MMA Math 101 Fall Semester:

Jones Beats Gus
Jones Beats DC
Rumble beats Gus
DC beats Rumble

Thus, Jones, again, beats Gus.

And, if my math is correct, and it is; Jones beats Rumble

Last edited:
Lol pro fighter, possibly the greatest fighter ever, and he's scared to fight someone that he already beat? Grow the fuck up.

No, no he's not you dumb troll.

Did Jones hurt Gus' knee when they were signed for a rematch? Seems the rematch was going to happen, why couldn't it again?

You've made some really stupid threads before Melas, but this one just takes the cake. I hope you don't actually believe the dumb BS you spew about Jones all the time.

"Just to clear up a couple things, people think we're in contract negotiations with Jon Jones - we're not," White told UFC.com. "Jon Jones still has five fights left on his contract. So what we're doing right now is trying to get him to sign the bout agreement for Gustafsson. He doesn't want to fight Gustafsson. ... Lorenzo and I have a meeting with Jones on Thursday to get him to sign the bout agreement, and he's asking to fight Cormier instead."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/2/5774270/dana-white-jon-jones-wants-to-fight-daniel-cormier-not-alexander

Jones also admitted himself he wanted to fight Cormier, not Gustafsson. Despite the promise he made that he would fight Gustafsson again after Glover, thats was his excuse for saying no to an instant rematch back in late 2013.

Do you even follow this sport?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/2/5774270/dana-white-jon-jones-wants-to-fight-daniel-cormier-not-alexander

Jones also admitted himself he wanted to fight Cormier, not Gustafsson. Despite the promise he made that he would fight Gustafsson again after Glover, thats was his excuse for saying no to an instant rematch back in late 2013.

Only on sherdog does asking for an undefeated Olympic HW wrestler mean you're ducking a guy you already beat...you're pathetic.

The rematch was even signed and agreed to but Gus pulled out due to injury...do you even follow the sport? Retard

Last edited:
Only on sherdog does asking for an undefeated olympic HW mean you're ducking a guy you just beat...you're pathetic

Also a bigger fighter and bigger draw.

UFC "Jones wants DC"
Sherdogger "JJ doing everything he can to avoid Gus"

TS' extreme bias and lack of respect for readers is going to crumble this thread. Everyone sees through him, despite maybe having some sort of point.

Wanted one thing...signed to fight Gus. Do you understand preference versus what he actually did?

Back