Do you think Jones even knows that DC has a knee injury?

Maybe he has and that's why he wants the fight now

Thats why he is the obvious pick to fight next, Jones will stomp at that knee all night

Can someone show me something that says Jones wants to fight Cormier over Gus. Because i refuse to take Dana's word for it.

I doubt he knows and if he does I don't think he cares.

Yeah yeah Jones knows cuz he and his team read Sherdog after all... :)

Of course he does, he is trying to buy time and fight someone not his size.

Daniel will be fine fight time. Plenty of time to get it fixed and ready to train Pryor to his fight with the winner of Jones/Gus next year. Cormier is a smart guy!

Lmfao and you would trust Jones?

Yes over Dana who has lied to all of our faces time in time again. Like Dana says Jones has 5 fight left but just a week ago dana said

Knows his best chance at winning his next fight is against an injured DC.

I think Jones just wants to fight different fighters... Either that or he really is ducking Gustafsson

Does DC REALLY have a knee injury? I sense a "supernatural healing" would take place if the UFC offered DC the shot right now.

Thought this was white belt post tbh.
Of course he knows. Its just a matter of believing Dana regarding the massive ducking

Maybe he has and that's why he wants the fight now

Or he wants to fight DC before Gustafsson that way he can wait the 4 to 5 months of rehabilitation ducking the Gus fight for another year.

Give Gus another chance to lose at the hands of a hungry contender.

Maybe Dana is talking and people should use history as a guide and stop listening..

Back