Do you think Jones actually did Yay alot?

JaeA

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Do you think he actually did coke a lot? Or do you think he just did it occasionally? Or maybe even just once or twice? What do you think?

There's something you might not know about me, Joe Rogan. I smoke rocks.

All my friends frequently have Charlie on a night out. Speaking from experience with them, there isn't an 'occasionally', as soon as we decide we're going to clubs the bags come in.

It wouldn't surprise me if he goes through a few grams every time he goes out.

It would make a lot of sense, but
How are we possibly meant to know.
Ultimately there is no way to know without being personally involved in the life of Jon Jones.

It could be an unfortunate accident.

But I also don't like him and would easily accept the notion that it was bound to happen sooner or later as well.

How are we possibly meant to know.

idk dawg. jay double u, jw

but for real idk. Just wondering what you guys think about what his habit was really like

As a guy who actually does cocaine, he doesn't strike me as a guy who does it all the time, then again I certainly didn't expect him to do coke either.

http://buddymd.com/benzoylecgonine-cocaine-drug-elimination-time-and-clearance

According to that link, frequent users and those who use in conjunction with alcohol keep it in their system longer.

If he used only once, and didn't drink, he'd only have it in his system for hours or a couple days maybe and it's way less likely he'd get caught.

Can't conclude anything for sure but since a more frequent user can test positive for the metabolite 3 weeks after cessation, my guess would be he's more likely in that camp.

Don't know. Some athletes can actually get away with abusing coke and still be elite for awhile. Maybe Jones is one of them. Seriously though, I have no idea.

Tough to say, but probably off and on. Definitely not the first time. You can tell by his statements how he used to snitch on pot dealers etc, that this guy wasn't clean during his life. People who say things like that usually are doing those things themselves, they just say it to make themselves look good.

And ask them why they support a company that thinks doing drugs is ok.
I did, just google your local reebok email.

Don't know. Some athletes can actually get away with abusing coke and still be elite for awhile. Maybe Jones is one of them. Seriously though, I have no idea.

ocaine, which is derived from the coca plant, has a long history of use for gaining an athletic edge. The Incan culture of South America regularly used coca leaves to give them extra energy as they made their way through the high altitudes of the Andes Mountains. Incan runners who would sprint many miles between mountain towns to deliver important messages would carry purses filled with coca leaves to give them the energy and endurance needed to complete their job as quickly as possible.

In the modern age, cocaine may not be the drug that pops to mind when one thinks of performance-enhancing drugs, but some athletes mistakenly use it for just that purpose. For that reason, the drug is banned in both professional and amateur sports in order to safeguard the health of the athlete and the integrity of the sport. There have been plenty of top-notch professional athletes who have been suspended from their sport for using cocaine, including:

Dwight Gooden – major league baseball player
Martina Hinges – tennis player once ranked #1 in the world
Lawrence Taylor – NFL football player
Darryl Strawberry – major league baseball player

Sounds like a bunch of black people with money doing coke.Nothing new,pass along folks.

No racist tag

Back