Do You Think Jon Jones Will Come Back?

So you feel like Oscar Pistorius should still be able to run and compete?

Lol, nothing close to the same.

Im not even a Jones "fan", i actually root against him, (Shogun fan), but even had the pregnant lady died, it wouldve been vehicular manslaughter x 2. Still not as bad as a premeditated killing to me, but would still be bad. Jones didnt kill anyone tho, lucky for him.

Of course. Too much money to be made to just stop now. How's he gonna maintain his lifestyle with no means of income?

No. I am sure that once he completes whatever punishment he faces he will be happy staying at home with his baby mama and raising his children. He will obviously never fight again.

He will, but he won't have me as a fan anymore.

I hope he never comes back tbh

IF you wish this because you dont like him, let me tell ya..

If he doesnt come back (doubtful), then he'll have a case for GOAT that would always be hard to dismiss. Mike Bossy, Barry Sanders/Sayers. Hed have an unblemished stretch of dominance, without seeing the fall at the end (Silva,Fedor,etc.)

Of course he will

I think he will...
I also don't think we'll ever see him looking as good and dominant as we did before this little hiatus.

I'm sure he will, he is way too young to walk away or let these minor infractions affect his career.

Imagine if he comes back and cleans up his act and just trains full time...he was already unstoppable....never a huge fan of the guy but gotta admit he's the best and not just best LHW but probably the best overall, there may be a HW that could beat him but can't see myself betting against Jones vs Anyone

Seems like a good kid with some issues to work out. He needs to surround himself with the right people and he will be just fine.

1. He's not a kid; he's an adult. 2. He's a criminal and drug addict who beats people up for money. Nice character assessment.

he's coming back. he hasn't made enough to really throw everything away (like a jamarcus or VY)

Back