Do you think it is possible for drinking water to ever be gone?

No. Parts of the world may turn into desert over time, other areas may have more water. That's my prediction.
That isn't a prediction, that is fact. I saw a map (can't remember where) that showed wet spots are getting wetter and dry spots are getting dryer.

Do you think the world will ever be so dumb that we won't understand how and where drinking water comes from?

The Thirst Mutilator

That isn't a prediction, that is fact. I saw a map (can't remember where) that showed wet spots are getting wetter and dry spots are getting dryer.

Oh I agree with you. It always has been this way. The North Pole was tropical at one time, there are still frozen wooly mammoths up there in the Tundra. Many desert regions were at one time ocean areas or lakes.

I rolling with blind Denzel when it does

Didnt you read when i said I was talking about drinking water and not salt water per-say
Been a while since I've seen a response go this full retard.

Re read his post over and over again until it clicks

Yeah I have bought it takes a lot of energy for that. We still need to improve the technology also
No, gready corporations make it expensive to profit, you can do it at the beach with a cup, a trash bag and a stick

Just do it the same way on a larger scale, instead of making expensive on purpose to profit

It won't run out it'll just have a price tag attached if this shit happens.

nestle.jpg

Brawndo. It's got electrolytes.

Now calculate the total mass of the people on the planet, and let's see what the person mass to water mass is!

About 60% of the human body is water.

Back