Do you think hendricks beat GSP?

Round 1's biggest damage was the elbows by HEndricks to GSP's face as GSP tried for a takedown and failed.

Hendricks for sure won that round imo.

They actually landed pretty equally that round. I remembered the elbows a lot more severe prior to a rewatch. After the rewatch, I thought Joe's reaction to it coloured my opinion a bit.

I still think the first round was too close to really call it a win for either guy. This is the round that caused all the controversy, and I really don't think either guy has a clear argument.

I just wonder how much of the GSP that dominated the division was left when he fought Hendrix. The guy had been champ for a while so his hunger had to have fallen off some and his knee injury took away some of the explosiveness. In my opinion Hendrix did more damage but i think if there was a round six that GSP wins that round. I always think the guy that looks the best in the later rounds is actually the one winning the fight unless one they got saved by the bell and would have been finished if not for round ending.

It was a robbery.

Princess_Bride_That_Word.jpg

Gsp won round 1. Don't let Rogan's bias sway you.

Gsp edged rounds 1 and 3, easily won round 5. Hendricks easily won rounds 2 and 4. Hard to judge though.

Yeah in the moment Hendricks won for me. I really felt bad for him as I thought the judges robbed him of what would have been a lifetime moment.

Round 1's biggest damage was the elbows by HEndricks to GSP's face as GSP tried for a takedown and failed.

Hendricks for sure won that round imo.

Gsp had a take down a sub attempt, and won several exchanges.

Who the fuck did he duck?

Seriously. Who the fuck did he duck?

You sound like a new fan who has no clue what he's talking about. I'd love you to name the "ton" of fighters he ducked.

He ducked Hendricks twice.

Gsp had a take down a sub attempt, and won several exchanges.

A takedown he did nothing with then lost every clinch and ate a ton of elbows trying for a takedown.

He lost round 1 very clearly on mine and I believe every single media outlet.

Funny thing about Hendricks is he went on to do like nothing. Couple of razor thin fights with lawler and now he looks to be finished. No major legacy left.

A takedown he did nothing with then lost every clinch and ate a ton of elbows trying for a takedown.

He lost round 1 very clearly on mine and I believe every single media outlet.

Sub attempt on the takedown. Did something with it..

I think he won, yes.

I was very displeased with the result.

I'm not even a Hendricks fan and I'm Canadian, but I honestly thought, in all fairness that John won that one.

No he lost

But it also looked like hendrix tapped it in the first round too

He did lose

My theory around that whole situation is that someone was jealous of what someone was doing and felt like what he was doing was undetectable and stronger so went on a rant

They actually landed pretty equally that round. I remembered the elbows a lot more severe prior to a rewatch. After the rewatch, I thought Joe's reaction to it coloured my opinion a bit.

I still think the first round was too close to really call it a win for either guy. This is the round that caused all the controversy, and I really don't think either guy has a clear argument.

Explain why all the media outlets had Hendricks winning that round then.

Back