Do you think Gustaffson could move down to MW and try his luck on that division?

He's one of the biggest LHWs in the UFC, he's not making MW.

Gus could absolutely move down to MW. Rumble was down two weight classes and he has a bigger frame than Gus.

Everybody here crapped on Rumble for losing when he was at 170,dehydrated,weak and a shell of himself.

It would be cool to see how Gus does at MW....My guess is that he wouldn't even win a single fight.

Gus is not a big guy and he carries more fat than anything. Also most everybody here say that Overeem could still make LHW and Overeem is ridiculously bigger than Gus.

Gustaffson sniffing 185= impossible (unless he becomes a corpse trying it))

Gustaffson sniffing 185= impossible (unless he becomes a corpse trying it))

Rumble did it and there are lots of people here that say Overeem could still do it. You see it all the time.

Gus is not a big dude. He is very lanky with little muscle.

If Rumble can go to 170ish, anything is possible, but it would be terrible for him lol.

I agree that Gus could do it and I would like to see it. Maybe then the haters would acknowledge why Rumble had a difficult time at a smaller weight but was still competitive instead of saying......oooooohhh he lost to Kos and Vitor and crap like they weren't monsters in that division at the time.

He has a better shot at bulking up and going to HW. If he gets serious about lifting like Jones did, he can pack on some serious muscle. Imagine both Gus and Jones going to HW. Shit would be crazy.

No way he's 235 pounds and when he cuts to 205 he usually carries some BF. In my opinion it is not an impossible cut, but a very hard one. Probably his performance would be affected.

Gus could absolutely move down to MW. Rumble was down two weight classes and he has a bigger frame than Gus.

Everybody here crapped on Rumble for losing when he was at 170,dehydrated,weak and a shell of himself.

It would be cool to see how Gus does at MW....My guess is that he wouldn't even win a single fight.

Gus is not a big guy and he carries more fat than anything. Also most everybody here say that Overeem could still make LHW and Overeem is ridiculously bigger than Gus.

There's a dramatic height difference between Gus and Rumble. Gus might be able to do it if he go into Sage Northcutt shape.

NONE OF THAT IS TRUE

There's a dramatic height difference between Gus and Rumble. Gus might be able to do it if he go into Sage Northcutt shape.

Gus might be taller than Rumble but Gus is a lanky guy who carries alot of fat and not muscle. He could easily do it. Dudes around here say that Overeem should drop to LHW all the time.

no way, he couldnt do it

He should move to hw. I think he could win that.

Bad idea and Gus would get plowed at HW. Him dropping to MW would be a better fit for him as maybe he could do a McGregor but not as successful.

He might be better at HW actually, he is a big ass dude that looks skinny fighting at 205, him and Jones might do great at HW, Rumble did beat Arlovski on his return path.

TS, you might be the only person in the world who would think he can drop down to MW. That's a horrible idea o_O

There are tons of people here that still say Overeem could make LHW.

Gus could definitely make MW.

That division would wreck Gus. I want to see it.

Gus vs Rothwell. Lets do that Dana!
Possibly,

Gus isn't that great but its a lot weaker than LHW in terms of skill. I think Gus would do better there and hold a much great speed advantage while still having a reach advantage.

Back