Do you think GSP would’ve fought Whittaker if he never got sick?

I think he would have tried to do an Anderson and duck him like he tried to with Chris Weidman before he got KO’d silly

GSP bashing thread, haven't seen this on Sherdog before.
It’s the same circle of obsessed goofs. They take turns trying to get creative with ways they think discredit him as a fighter. Their heroes have been failing PED tests so they’re trying to even the playing field. It’s like a weekly sitcom.
giphy.gif

GSP openly has said he only wants one offs. No way he wouod have defended that belt.

I'm more a fan of GSP after he conned Dana with that. I don't want to see GSP vos Robert so I dont mind.

You had a good post until this.

"They were shams except GSP fans have too much of GSP's cock in his mouth to accept the truth."

F U.
The matches were shams, the fighters themselves were great but they truly don’t own the distinction of moving up in weight and being an undisputed champion, that’s reserved for guys like manny pacquiao, Roberto Duran heck even triple c

Everyone knew before he even fought Bisping that GSP wouldn’t defend against Whittaker.

Dana’s just mad that he got suckered by GSP
The man gave him HIS WORD that hed fight RW if won title. It's not a contract but dealing with that level and people involved as far as I'm concerned it's the same thing as breaking contract only wme/Dana cant do anything about it

Lol, man you guys are comical. Arguably the best mma fighter of all time "making up" illnesses to avoid fights. Might wanna loosen your tinfoil hat
Well let's see:
vulture
Bisping
Cherry pick
Win
Immediate vacate..

Hmmmm- he might be best 170er of all time but that was nothing more than a cowardly act to secure some legacy fight and to the credit of who I consider the worst sports fans (mma)--- even they saw through this joke and his win over bisping is barely remembered or acknowledged and if it is , negative shade usually accompanies it.

Omg wtf have some respect toner, George's had colitis he would have fought Whitaker and Romero back to back if he never almost died.

Well let's see:
vulture
Bisping
Cherry pick
Win
Immediate vacate..

Hmmmm- he might be best 170er of all time but that was nothing more than a cowardly act to secure some legacy fight and to the credit of who I consider the worst sports fans (mma)--- even they saw through this joke and his win over bisping is barely remembered or acknowledged and if it is , negative shade usually accompanies it.
I'm not saying he didnt cherry pick bisping , of course he did, he had the style to beat him. That said, I think too many people write bisping off as a can.

All I'm saying is that for people to say he made up having colitis or whatever stomach issue to avoid a fight is ridiculous.

what's the point in answering a pointless conspiracy theory question.
i'm sure GSP would've posted all his medical records if he he felt it was necessary
So do you think he would have fought Whitaker if he never got sick?

If GSP was chicken, why would he ask to fight Khabib rather than washed up Anderson Silva?

I'm not saying he didnt cherry pick bisping , of course he did, he had the style to beat him. That said, I think too many people write bisping off as a can.

All I'm saying is that for people to say he made up having colitis or whatever stomach issue to avoid a fight is ridiculous.
Michael Bisping isnt a can. That's silly and in all my derogatory posts towards bisping , I've never even came close to calling him that. However, once SFORCE middles came over - he basically became 10-15 in 185 pecking order. He was a good fighter ..... maybe even " barely very good".
As far as the whole Gsp timeline ,promises and immediate vacate - c'mon.

I still consider GSP goat at 170 so my respect for Georges only wavered during this time which has nothing to do with welterweight.

Back