Elections Do You Think Gavin Newsom Will Be Replaced In The Recall Election

Will Gavin Newsom Be Replaced?

• Total voters
Newsom ain't going nowhere

He's got the 'important people' backing him so they won't allow it

Might hurt him a little bit if he runs for president in 2028 but not much

The state legislature, mayors, unions, and cultural institutions are are filled with leftists and all the pre-existing problems will suddenly be discovered and blamed on the Republican governor, all new problems caused by the leftists will be blamed on the Republican governor, and all problems fixed by the Republican governor will be attributed by the leftists.

This

My answer - "No, and I don't care."

The simple fact is whomever the governor of California is - Republican or Democrat - is irrelevant.

The state legislature, mayors, unions, and cultural institutions are are filled with leftists and all the pre-existing problems will suddenly be discovered and blamed on the Republican governor, all new problems caused by the leftists will be blamed on the Republican governor, and all problems fixed by the Republican governor will be attributed by the leftists.

The Republican Governor will be ignored on issues that improve and be a scapegoat for all existing and new problems.

Let California burn, and the leftists will blame it on climate change and Republicans.
So true

I don't know. My guess off the top of my head is that since California is a deep blue state, it is unlikely that the political figures that run the state nearly entirely will let Newsom to be removed.

With that said I was surprised to see that more latinos want to see Newsom removed from office.

More California Latinos Than Whites Want to Dump Gov. Newsom

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...tinos-whites-want-dump-gov-daniel-greenfield/
Of course because Newsom doesn't care about Brown people.

I signed the petition and hope he goes away. It doesn't matter, because the next scumbag Democrat will take over.

And to be honest I have considered running for Governor in the recall election. Not that I expect to get elected, or even want to expose myself to the toxic political system, but I just think it would be a cool thing to tell my grand kids.

And to be honest I have considered running for Governor in the recall election. Not that I expect to get elected, or even want to expose myself to the toxic political system, but I just think it would be a cool thing to tell my grand kids.

Mary Carey can tell her grandkids the same.

OIP.3X-deWpOV9Fo6l1P_rxiDwHaLL

Seems like Newsom will face recall.. But what are the chances he will be replaced?

“I’ve seen firsthand what a leader he is and how he really does put his heart into his work on behalf of the people of California, and President Joe Biden and I support him 100%." - VP Kamala Harris To the State Party's Annual Convention

She added, "I have also seen first hand that Governor Newsome has a pretty nice dick. For a white boy."

<{danawhoah}>

<DCWhoa>

She added, "I have also seen first hand that Governor Newsome has a pretty nice dick. For a white boy."

<{danawhoah}>

<DCWhoa>

Don Jr knows what it tastes like. TBH since his old lady collects pictures of dicks, Don Jr, probably knows what Lou Dobbs dick tastes like. They probably party with the Falwells.

Not a huge fan tbh, but it's a tough job managing a state with the world's 12th largest economy if it was a country.
I feel that some of his pandemic measures were draconian to the point of faux nazism, (as I communicated with the nazi meme that
mick lost his shit over for some reason).
I agree it's both a wakeup call and a sabotage effort for future political aspirations, which is good since he's a colossal douchebag.
The indoor dining debacles.. keeping his winery open during the lockdown... Promising to take a 9.2 percent paycut like everyone else that works for the state.. but didn't.

The biggest strike bring small business owners that despise him for flip flopping and poorly managing the pandemic and bankrupting them.

But, it's just Trumpeters that are signing this this petition though... Or "people that are mad about having to wear masks" as Bernie says.

I agree, running this state isn't easy and at least give him credit for trying to balance the budget throughout this... But I can see why he's being challenged and rightfully so.

I'm sure I'll be voting for Kevin Faulconer.

He'll easily beat the recall but it was necessary to check his power and force him to release his death grip on small businesses all over the state
If this recall wasnt happening, he never wouldve changed all his bullshit rules and start trying to "help" counties reopen, we'd all still be in purple tier
Closing down as many small businesses as possible was great for his 1%er buddies and their mission to buy up and gentrify the entire state and they were gonna keep the lockdown going as long as they possibly could

The indoor dining debacles.. keeping his winery open during the lockdown... Promising to take a 9.2 percent paycut like everyone else that works for the state.. but didn't.

The biggest strike bring small business owners that despise him for flip flopping and poorly managing the pandemic and bankrupting them.

But, it's just Trumpeters that are signing this this petition though... Or "people that are mad about having to wear masks" as Bernie says.

I agree, running this state isn't easy and at least give him credit for trying to balance the budget throughout this... But I can see why he's being challenged and rightfully so.

I'm sure I'll be voting for Kevin Faulconer.
Newsome isn't Gray Davis, this isn't 2003 and Caitlyn Jenner isn't Arnold Schwarzenegger. Besides after 4 years of having a two bit reality tv star in the WH even the Californians who don't like Newsome aren't going to elect another two bit reality tv star for Governor especially a Trump loving two bit reality tv star and beyond that by the time the recall comes around the state should be fully reopened which kills the reason behind the recall in the first place.

Last factor working against the recall is that California is far more Democratic leaning than in 2003, Biden won it by 30pts.

Newsome isn't Gray Davis, this isn't 2003 and Caitlyn Jenner isn't Arnold Schwarzenegger. Besides after 4 years of having a two bit reality tv star in the WH even the Californians who don't like Newsome aren't going to elect another two bit reality tv star for Governor especially a Trump loving two bit reality tv star and beyond that by the time the recall comes around the state should be fully reopened which kills the reason behind the recall in the first place.

Last factor working against the recall is that California is far more Democratic leaning than in 2003, Biden won it by 30pts.
If you're trying to say that this recall won't work and the recall is unnecessary, I'd have to agree. All I was saying is I can see why a wide demographic is pissed off at him (outside of just Trumpsters). I think it was just a few months ago that only 31 percent of people here actually thought he was handling the pandemic well.

Back