Do you think Dillon should get...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Reprimanded for his instigation and heckling? Here is a video of him teaching his boss how to avoid Khabib’s take down!

He got flying hammer-fisted by Khabib, then socked up by his team-mates till he was concussed. I think he got his comeuppance.

Throw him in with Joe Son for the winter.

He got flying hammer-fisted by Khabib, then socked up by his team-mates till he was concussed. I think he got his comeuppance.
ya khabib really fucked him up with that. looked like he could have broke his whole face as hard as he landed that shot. smh. some people on here

everytime I read flying hammer fist I laugh out loud and I dont know why.

im still giggling

your posts piss me off, do I get to beat the shit out of you?

Reprimanded for his instigation and heckling? Here is a video of him teaching his boss how to avoid Khabib’s take down!

Danis is a great BJJ artist but he didnt succeed at teaching his BOSS, thats first.

Second, he shouldnt and wont get punished because freedom of speech isnt illegal in the United States. You dont get decapitated or a hand removed for words. Khabib started the "fight".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back