Do you think DC regrets fighting at LHW in his career?

not 1 like on your thread lol, stop letting DC live in your head

tenor.gif

<DC-Champ>

Jones and DC were scheduled to fight three times, and Jones failed the drug test on the two occasions that were under USADA's scrutiny. Cormier will happily retire after a money fight against Lesnar that will easily beat Jones' best numbers, then will keep doing successful commentating jobs. Meanwhile, Jones will still be suspended, randomly yapping on Twitter to try to stay relevant until his next fuck-up.

No. Not like he had much of a choice while training alongside Cain. Only thing he regrets is losing to a roided Jones twice. It's hard to deny Jon's talent and greatness but at the same time there will be a big question mark on (all) of his victories, especially the one against Gus - juice surely gave him the edge there.

This man is a fraud and a cheat who fucked up his whole career and legacy because he knew he couldn't beat DC clean despite having all the physical advantages in the world:

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-doping.jpg

This man is the GOAT, the unified Heavyweight champion and the second double champ in UFC history:
090_Daniel_Cormier.1531026694.jpg

Any questions?!?! <DC-Champ>

I think so. I think fighting Jon Jones is what he truly regrets.

I'm pretty sure he regrets moving to a division where is the current champ and already have defended the belt 3 times, still he moved back to his previous division and won the other belt too

{<doc}<DC-Champ>

DC already is as much a "GOAT" as anybody has ever been. He is in terribly rarefied air, that even Jones isn't breathing in yet.

In the same way that Hallman's wins over Hughes don't make him any less the second greatest WW in the history of the sport, Jones' win/nc's over DC do literally nothing to diminish what he has accomplished in the sport.

Do you think if DC could do it all over again he would ignore Jon’s greatness and worry about his own, and stay at HW his entire career?
Probably not. He did it so he didn't have to fight his friend, and DC does appear to be a man of principles.

Also, he's not 0-2 against Jones.

I think he regrets not moving before to hw. Cause he sacrificed a potential great run at hw for nothing. He did it entirely cause of Cain and the guy barely fought any other guy not named Jds during his time as champ. He hasnt done anthing relevant after 2013. So i think DC could have moved up a long time ago.

Last edited:
no because he would have had to fight guys like Mark Hunt, Werdum, and JDS
and then DC would have been champ of 0 divisions instead of 1

but this is the best cain bashing thread i have seen in a long time good job

he is double champ because of that...do you really think he's regretting it?

Yeah DC regrets fighting at LHW where he is champion as well as being the HW champion.

<36>

I think DC is the kind of guy that doesn't regret anything and just moves on. Besides, he is the LHW king AND the HW king at the same time. He'd be *only* HW champ if he stayed there. After all, he's made history as double-champ so I don't think he regrets it.

I wonder if Jones regrets cheating tho... :D
<DC-Champ>

Guy is thought by many to be the 2nd greatest LHW of all time, that is nothing to regret

Probably not as much as Jones regrets taking Turinabol

Or hitting a pregnant woman with his car

Or crashing his Bentley drunk off his ass

Or getting busted doing coke

Or...

I doubt he would stay undefeated at HW. Everyone there get caught now And then.

Back