Do you think Dana would allow Fedor vs. DC now? They’re almost the same age

It will never happen,and DC would win.

Fedor fought like 3 times as long as DC. They are similar in age but NOT in fight milage.

Fedor is not going to go to the UFC at this stage in his career,and DC is happily retired.

D36Yf50.gif
Perfect gif to end that post

it comes down to the chin
and fedors is sadly beyond shot
he could get dropped by a simple jab anytime
unless fedor delivers a deadly three piece combo again in the first exchange, which i doubt is gonna happen everytime he swings

Nobody talking about DC in 10 years. That’s the difference.
If people are still talking about Frank Shamrock or Bas Ruten, they're going to be talking about DC.
He'll be in the public eye as an ambassador of the sport because of his role outside of the ring for a very long time.

DC will be famous like Terry Bradshaw (great player with career after retirement), while Fedor will be famous like Barry Sanders (GOAT player that is remembered for his performances)

Fedor is LUCKY he didn’t run into DC in Strikeforce.

LUCKY!!!!

Wrestling cancels out. Similar hand speed, much better footwork by Fedor, DC gets decapitated
<Fedor23>
Your Fedor bum hole lurkers are prob the dumbest bunch I’ve seen. DC Merks him. Superior wrestling, superior power, superior inside boxing and boxing.

Nah fedor still fights to the best of his ability . Dc disappointed in his last two outings then blew up like a whale . If his fight iq and weight goes back to normal maybe

come on, you old fedor loving cunts, back to nursing home where you belong. You've had enough time to play on the computers. Gotta remember to keep the back door locked next time.
Lol you and your 5 min rds and your tweet pop up displays. It's fucking adorable is what it is.

Perfect gif to end that post
If Fedor winds up going anyway,I will completely abandon all sense and wave pom poms around and say terrible things to all hws who are not hailing from beautiful stary oskol

If Fedor winds up going anyway,I will completely abandon all sense and wave pom poms around and say terrible things to all hws who are not hailing from beautiful stary oskol
As you should

Fedor started almost 10 years before Cormier and is still fighting past Dan’s retirement. I don’t care if they’re similar in age. Fedor is completely shot. Cormier is too much for him. Leave the man alone.

I don't understand how this thread believed 2021 obese back-problem DC could defeat 2021 still healthy, still explosive, still athletic Fedor. I know you guys are UFC loyal and stuff like that but come on lol

Dana would do it if he could sign Fedor; then it becomes a win/win. However, he would never allow a co-promote. He doesn't want to risk an active UFC fighter losing against someone outside the promotion.

This.

they've always been almost the same age

And this. <Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

What would be the point? Fedor has been past his prime for longer than a decade at this point.

Back