Do you think Dana would allow Fedor vs. DC now? They’re almost the same age

This would have been such a great fight if both men were at their best,but the timing never allowed that.

DC's last fight performance made it clear he was still an extremely dangerous top level HW
the guy is talented as hell,

he just doesn't look like he has the drive to fight anymore.

too much tv time. fedor is fighter still, dc is a commentator at this point.

the guy is talented as hell,

he just doesn't look like he has the drive to fight anymore.

too much tv time. fedor is fighter still, dc is a commentator at this point.
So then why bother discussing a fight between them if this is the case?

I'd watch

Bald goof should sign Fedor to a 1 fight deal, let Fedor have his last fight in the UFC

I would love to see Fedor destroy the ultimate UFC shill

I find this matchup amazing if they could get it in the UFC.

DC and Fedor are almost the same age.

Fedor is Chinny and DC is old and chubby. Fedor is a threat standing and on the ground.

They can both grab one last paycheque.

It would have to be in the UFC if DC is still under Contract.

Or maybe Dana could get him released as he’s a longtime company man.
He’ll never pay Fedor what he’s worth and this Venom fighter pay is a slap in the face to the amount of sponsorship money Fedor makes.

This would have been such a great fight if both men were at their best,but the timing never allowed that.
Crazy to think if Fedor didn't get cut by TK, he would've fought Randy.

Reactions: HHJ
I mean, I'd be down for it. But, no, I don't think Daner would allow.

I can easy see Fedor beheading Cormier in the first round.

giphy.gif

They should just make Fedor fight Bader again for the HW strap. Minakov lost and Tim lost so they can just push Fedor again and if he wins he can retire as a champion or even if he fights again he can claim to be the oldest fighter to have gained a world title and also be known for that ala Foreman. I think it's pretty much a 50/50 fight on who connects first because Bader is shot and chinny as hell too. And now his confidence is shot too after getting starched X2 at LHW, plus Nemkov can help Fedor out with the prep.

Only thing that makes sense, and also the best fight for Fedor to do atm imo.

This is silly talk, lol. I love Fedor but todays DC would be a -700 favorite over Johnson( or something like ).Hes not that far removed from retirement.

Fedor will finish with BMMA and hopefully end with a name who is past it . That wwould be perfect ending( if win, of course)

come on, you old fedor loving cunts, back to nursing home where you belong. You've had enough time to play on the computers. Gotta remember to keep the back door locked next time.

Back