Do you think Dana is delusional or simply promoting Ronda?

I'm sure he is both, but it's his job.

he is promoting WMMA of the back of a well known name in Mayweather. The cheapest and lowest form of promoting.

His argument of RR beating Mayweather cause he has no ground. Where does it stop? She could beat any man not trained in judo or bjj is what he is saying.

Watch out Klitchkos the killer woman is on the lose hunting for your arms!!! That will strike fear in the hearts sor sure!!

Idiot. He's not promoting her off Floyd's name. He didn't suddenly just start talking about Floyd one day. He was asked a question and he answered it. People like you and me made it a story that will never end. I guarantee the media types worth a damn browse forums looking for what everyone is talking about.

Randy-Coutures-shot.gif

stupid comparison.

Toney was old and fat, and he is no Mayweather. Randy was also old and fat, but Randy is still a man and a former UFC champ.

Mayweather is a man and still in his prime, and one of the best boxers in history of boxing. Ronda is still a woman.

I mean, if Lebron James started talking at all times about how he could destroy Tom Brady in one on one we would just find the whole thing ridiculous. RR - Mayweather is the same thing except that a surprising number of people forgot to laugh

But if Lebron said he could beat Brady's ass in a basketball game, who would deny it?

Ronda is the only fighter he has promoted truthfully most of the time percentage wise. If want to see her vs the gargantuan sub lady Wand had during TUF. if Rousey beats her GOAT. :icon_chee

stupid comparison.

Toney was old and fat, and he is no Mayweather. Randy was also old and fat, but Randy is still a man and a former UFC champ.

Mayweather is and a man and still in his prime, and one of the best boxers in history of boxing. Ronda is still a woman.

Look at the Couture/Toney fight more closely and you will see Toney is standing straight up like boxers do and not in any position to defend a take down. Every damn boxer in the world is going to have the same stance with little training mma because it's ingrained in them. Worse stance to have when defending take downs. It's asking for it. Floyd would be no different.

Also, let's not pretend boxers are some of the dumbest animals on the face of the planet. Floyd couldn't learn mma if he had 10 years to do it. He's not intelligent enough.

Why is it hard for people to grasp that if she gets close, she can use Judo to slam Mayweather on the ground and submit him?
He doesn't train to avoid Judo. What's the big deal?

they are saying he is too fast and strong bc he is a man, so he can avoid any grappling. Which is great, yes men are stronger and faster, but some of the guys on this site that have to say it all day to make themselves secure just look pathetic. We know we are stronger than girls, we get the point

Two things:

(1) Everyone ignores the part where Ronda says he'd f#ck her up if it were a boxing match but fighting is different, and that she'd bear-crawl to him to avoid punches... essentially saying she KNOWS he'd hurt her if he hit her.

(2) Dana is promoting.

stupid comparison.

Mayweather is a man and still in his prime, and one of the best boxers in history of boxing. Ronda is still a woman.

You're either very slow and that's why you missed the implied point.... or you just dislike the fact women fight. False dichotomy on my part I know, because it's tongue-in-cheek.

You're either very slow and that's why you missed the implied point.... or you just dislike the fact women fight. False dichotomy on my part I know, because it's tongue-in-cheek.

so instead of making a personal attack, why don't you dissect what i just said?

Look at the Couture/Toney fight more closely and you will see Toney is standing straight up like boxers do and not in any position to defend a take down. Every damn boxer in the world is going to have the same stance with little training mma because it's ingrained in them. Worse stance to have when defending take downs. It's asking for it. Floyd would be no different.

i don't know if Ronda can armbar Floyd or Floyd can knock Ronda's head to the orbit. Nobody here knows

All i am saying is comparing Toney VS Coutoure to Ronda VS Floyd is a stupid comparison.

Back