Do you think Dana is delusional or simply promoting Ronda?

He is simply trying to promote her.

I think he's right for one.

And secondly they should take on boxing and let everyone know what is the premiere combat sports out there. I grew up on boxing, but hands down there is not a shot in hell I wouldn't do mma if I could have a do-over cause it's simply a much higher level of combat. It is borderline marketing suicide for the UFC to not advertise this more aggressively.

If she can get close enough to clinch him then he's close enough to punch her in the face, with smaller gloves. I don't like Mayweather but he would smash Rousey, he doesn't need to ko her on the first punch because the first time he connects she'll be covering and then he can take his time and pick her apart. He's way to fast for her.

Randy-Coutures-shot.gif

Pertaining to Ronda, you would often times think he is just promoting. However, I think most of the MMA community is increasingly exhausted and annoyed with the Mayweather talk. It seems to be the most irrelevant drivel being spewed out right now. Now look, I'm a Ronda fan all day, and have no fandom affiliation to Floyd, but I'm not that much of a hugger to say she would absolutely hurt him. Who really damn well knows, but it's trite and frivolous nonsense at the day's end.

Ronda is an amazing talent and easily one of my fav fighters going, but this is not helping anyone. I feel he is doing damage to her and his own reputation every time he opens his mouth about this superfight that will never happen. If anything it's just making people dislike Ronda more every damn time it is brought up.

So do you think Dana really believes his own talk or is he simply put...a Wolf Tickets wholesaler? I often times think he is both. To all Dana's accomplishments he doesn't strike me as an incredibly bright bloke. (not bashing)

And apologies if this is the 100th thread about this, I really haven't been active on here lately.

She would beat Mayweather in MMA, she might even hurt him, but to say so with that much assurance is just hype. I would only give the fight to Rousey in MMA. In a street fight, she has less advantage and I would never say she would. She could in a street fight, but it is not as likely as a MMA bout.

That's Toney and Randy. Randy is a dude, dude...and Toney is slow and fat and ancient. Randy can still punch you and hurt u cause he's a dude.

Basically any Rhonda punching is basically nullified. If Rhonda hit u she can never hurt u, it's irrelevant.

We know what Rhonda is gonna do 100% based on what she CAN'T do. She has 0% chance of winning

I think he's right for one.

And secondly they should take on boxing and let everyone know what is the premiere combat sports out there. I grew up on boxing, but hands down there is not a shot in hell I wouldn't do mma if I could have a do-over cause it's simply a much higher level of combat. It is borderline marketing suicide for the UFC to not advertise this more aggressively.

Are you trolling or are you actually one of those "Boxing is just one aspect of MMA" guys?

cRAZY dANA, cRazY cOMParasioN. They will never ever forever fight and why he still in this subject ? Why don't he hold on she can beat Cyborg.....

Stupid subject women vs men.

It only seems like over-promotion because people like us are constantly surrounded with mma news. To the average fan, Dana may say 5 crazy things a month about Ronda and they'll hear maybe 1, so it makes sense to spam crazy shit.

Ha ! Good point.

dana doesn't believe at least half the stuff he says. he is a promoter, that is trying to make as much money as he can for the himself and the ufc. once ronda loses popularity, he will throw her away like yesterday's newspaper, and move on to someone else.

Why is it hard for people to grasp that if she gets close, she can use Judo to slam Mayweather on the ground and submit him?
He doesn't train to avoid Judo. What's the big deal?
people on this forum won't even admit she can beat them up, and they are useless husks of human beings. so obviously if they can use their tv-watching, dorito-eating skills to beat up ronda, mayweather is untouchable.

1. Dana is promoting Ronda like he does all his fighters.

2. No, he's not delusional. Ronda has a legit chance of beating Mayweather in a mma fight.

3. Dana keeps getting asked the Ronda/Mayweather question because the media sees that fight fans think it's a relevant question, evidenced by the endless debating and because he truly doesn't feel it's a ridiculous question, he answers it.

4. It's the question that won't die and shertards love it for everything they hate it for. It's very simple. If you don't want anybody to talk about it anymore, start with yourself.

5. Dana isn't in the position he's in because he's not intelligent. He's an mma fan and talks like it but he also deals with a lot of responsibilities and personalities on a daily basis trying to keep things running smoothly.

While you're spending time debating hypothetical fights in an internet forum, he's making real fights and flying around the world promoting a company that generates hundreds of millions of dollars on a yearly basis. Put shit into perspective.

I honestly believe there in some sort of sexual relationship (knowing Dana's rep) ever since he started tweeted pics of him and Ronda hanging out together it's funny how his opinion of WMMA changed and he finally decided to make a womans division. Rondas the kinda girl that wants to make it to the top and would sell her own soul.

Dana's over promotion makes casual fans dislike her imo.

Why is it hard for people to grasp that if she gets close, she can use Judo to slam Mayweather on the ground and submit him?
He doesn't train to avoid Judo. What's the big deal?

Why is it so hard to grasp that with one punch from matweather it would be completely over. Six months of training to stay on the outside to avoid the clinch and the double leg and Floyd ko's her 99/100 times.

Why is it so hard to grasp that with one punch from matweather it would be completely over. Six months of training to stay on the outside to avoid the clinch and the double leg and Floyd ko's her 99/100 times.

6 months of training and it's not a street fight anymore.

Back