Do you think Corey Anderson can beat Jon Jones?

You're not even going to say please? Zero chance you're getting a poll lol.

The path of Jones haters jumping ship continues to evolve...

DC --> Gus --> Walker/Rakic --> Santos --> Reyes --> and now either Anderson or Blachowicz.

This again.
wtf is that photoshopped?

Previously I would say no, but at this point Jones is finally vulnerable. Some think he lost his last two fights. Most think he lost his last fight. I'd still favor Jones, but Corey is a serious threat.

not sure

But Reyes beat him. Despite what the score cards said.

Thiago made it damn close while being a 185lber and fighting on one leg most of the fight.

I guess that the pulsing is not happening anymore for jon? I for sure thought he was pulsing for the fight with Reyes - judging by his demeanour and frame.

No idea. But i do think we will all be very disappointed by whoever it finally is.

Corey is moving onto bigger and better things. If he beats Jan I’d put him in the top 5 worldwide LHW rankings. It’d be Santos, Reyes, Bader, Jiri, Corey. Jones is #5 right now but with consecutive losses I’d have to put him below the winner of Jan and Corey.
{<jordan}

Santos and Reyes were very poor match-ups for Jon. Corey is as favorable a one as Jon could ask for. And no, cracking Johnny Walker is a completely thing than cracking Jon will be.

People here were already hailing him as a threat to Jon after the Walker fight <Lmaoo>

I think Jan can if he can stop the shot

I have the same odd feeling. I wonder if its because of his shocking win in his last fight. He may be...the One.
Or maybe its because he's young and seems to have a fire lit under him, and Jon Jones has been coasting long enough to be overdue for a loss. I feel like they're on opposite trajectories. Also, for some reason, I think people tend to underestimate Corey and Jon has a history of underestimating his competition. A lot of things just converge in my mind that adds up to a Jon Jones loss to Corey Anderson.
There's a reason Jon chose Reyes over 25-8. Jon said it was because he wanted the tougher matchup but after his last two disappointing efforts, I kind of doubt it. It could be a situation where Jon is the one who is afraid of the takedown and gassing out. He seems very reluctant to wrestle anymore and only in panic situations.

Jon looking mortal lately but prolly no.

Back