Do you think Corey Anderson can beat Jon Jones?

no but he would make it entertaining if he fought all his fights like this.

He has a better chance than anyone else including Reyes. I think he can a win a 3-2 decision. I wouldn't favor him to though, it's the GOAT.

Nope. It requires someone with good finishing ability which Anderson doesn't really have.

Nope. We have seen multiple times that Jones is more likely going to lose first time by decision than by KO. Great cardio and volume are more important than KO power to beat Jones.

Hell no. Jones needs to standing elbow Corey into a standing coma

Nope. We have seen multiple times that Jones is more likely going to lose first time by decision than by KO. Great cardio and volume are more important than KO power to beat Jones.
The reason why Santos and Reyes had the success that they did is because they're both dangerous. Both guys have that element of danger and pose a threat. Even if they don't get a KO Jones has to be extremely careful and tactical when it comes to exchanging with these guys. He's also forced to retreat sometimes because he know he can't win certain exchanges. With Corey it's highly unlikely that happens. Jones has very little to fear or respect. Is he going to take Jones down for 5 rounds and successfully lay and pray? Doubtful. Is he gong to outstrike him? Again that's doubtful.

It seems to be getting closer, every fight, no?

Possibly, If Jon Jones started his career without PEDs he would have lost 4-5 times already. He's a fraud.

Imagine being this confident
Who is overconfident?

My post says "who knows"

Only one of us is living in a fantasy because they can't deal with reality

Edit enough posts and type your opinion enough times and maybe it will become reality, cuzzy

Pretty close fight to be honest.

Both have good wrestling.
Both have horrible boxing.

Neither has power but Cory is probably a little more powerful. But Jones has better kicks and a better chin.

Add a poll, mods. I have a odd feeling that he can, not sure if he will pull through.
No.

he isn’t fast enough nor has the cardio. Jones has been shown to win vs guys who stand in front of him and take his shots. Anderson wouldn’t be able to keep the pace Jones does.
Easy W for Jones.

Anderson might be the one person Jones can actually KO with his hands. :D

Last edited:
Back