Do you think Conor is only good at FW because of his size?

Diaz has his # in standup because he's best boxer in MMA.

Croatia141.jpg

No, he's only a bit above the average FW size, loads of FW are bigger or the same size.

It's just something his haters have repeated enough times that some people now believe it.

I thought he came across as a standout talent when he KOed Aldo, the long time reigning FW champ, in 13 seconds. Hard to call that a forced marketing scheme IMO.

There is no evidence he used steroids and he beat Aldo with no IV I believe.
People who 'lol' dont impress me.

Not sure, but I think his chin and training also play a factor in his being good. I dunno man.

People that 'lol' don't impress me.

Man, give me another chance, for god's sake! I only just started trying to impress you man! I have more in store like war boar, man...... give me another chance?

I don't understand why people keep talking about his "power." Conor is not a brute power puncher like Rumble, Hendo, Roy etc....

Conor is a precision striker like Anderson. All of his KO's are laser strikes and the right moments that just shut the lights off. Most of them are full extension shots on the chin or temple that don't require power as much as they require timing.

Against Nate he was trying to fight like Rumble or the aforementioned power punchers. He was trying to bulldoze instead of dissect. I just shake my head at the stupidity of the comment "his power doesn't translate to LW." If he can keep himself upright and deal with a reach disadvantage he will KO LWs just as he did FWs because he typically doesn't generally rely on brute strength.

Not sure, but I think his chin and training also play a factor in his being good. I dunno man.

I don't think his chin is that great or makes him that great tbh. Training sure, but his chin isn't that great. I think this is one of the reasons he wouldn't go far in boxing, even with proper training. He can't take all those punches with his chin.

I don't think his chin is that great or makes him that great tbh. Training sure, but his chin isn't that great. I think this is one of the reasons he wouldn't go far in boxing, even with proper training. He can't take all those punches with his chin.
You could be right. But the guy hasn't been KO'd and managed to walk through some powerful shots, which makes me think he has a good chin. Then again, I'm no expert. Just an opinionated regular fan who likes to post here while pretending to be productive at work.

Conor's strength's are power, speed and being a southpaw.

His kicking sucks IMO.
His wrestling is lacking along with his submission.

He's got fast hands and a left that comes from nowhere because of it, it doesn't hurt that he has some pop also but really, it's guys not seeing the punch and taking it full force becuase if it.

Connor is the best fw and lw due to his skills. Khabib is the only fighter at lw that could give him trouble

You could be right. But the guy hasn't been KO'd and managed to walk through some powerful shots, which makes me think he has a good chin. Then again, I'm no expert. Just an opinionated regular fan who likes to post here while pretending to be productive at work.

I just saw him getting staggered by 1,2s from Nate that would be landing on him scores of times in a boxing match. I'm pretty casual as well but if he had that hard a time staying conscious through Nate's "regular" strength punches, he wouldn't want to box professionally. He was wise to panic wrestle because those 1,2s would have KO'd him pretty soon if he didn't.

But I like Conor a lot and if he wins I'll be happy for him.

Obviously you are full of shit,and just want likes for whatever reason. He is bigger than division, and will never make that weight again, and if he does, Jose dusts him. No iv, remember, no steroids, remember. Conor has never come across naturally as a standout talent, but rather as a forced marketing scheme.

You say that like you think you're Nostradamus. UFC Promo said 18 of his 21 fights were at FW. And he's NEVER missed weight. Sit down son.

Back