Do you think Conor could finish Aldo's opponents?

Mendez- no
Lamas- maybe
Zombie- yes
Edgar- No
Florian- maybe
Hominick- No
Gamburyan- Yes
Faber-yes
Swanson-Maybe

I think Conor would probably treat Cub like he did Poirier

FOr some reason I think he would knock Frankie out before Frankie could take him down

The one I would worry about the most is Mendes, just due his physique alone

Edgar - great fighter, but he learned to box in 2012 and Conor hits a lot harder than Maynard, his comeback tactics won't work.

Mendes - The size difference is too much to overcome, he's finished early. There's no reason to believe someone as athletic and dedicated as Conor can't stuff the takedown.

Lamas, KZ and Hominick are all finished before the bell rings in the third.

Frankie learned to box in 2012?? LOL

I think Jose's key to victory are his leg kicks and ground game.

Conor has a background in amateur boxing (correct me if I am wrong) and I have personally thought Aldo's boxing alone was never his strong point, but that is just me.

I think Conor beats everyone except Frankie and maybe Mendes.

He'd finish Hominick, Ken Flo, Cub, KZ,

I'm not sure about Kenny. He's was a tough sob, was only finished early in his career at middle weight and by Penn in the championship rounds.

Mendez- no
Lamas- maybe
Zombie- yes
Edgar- No
Florian- maybe
Hominick- No
Gamburyan- Yes
Faber-yes
Swanson-Maybe

So he can finish Folrian, Swanson and Faber but not Gamburyan and Hominick?

B2qhdY1.gif

Fuck no Conor doesn't finish Frankie, Urijah, Korean Zombie, Mendes, or Cub.

Can Connor finish Ken Flo, Mendes, Swanson or Lamas?

Doubt it.

He could beat some of em though.

I could see him finishing all of them but Mendes. I don't see why he couldn't beat Swanson...they have 2 common opponents both very recently. Conor ran through Siver and Poirier, Swanson couldn't put Poirier away on short notice and lost a round to Siver.

Lamas just really isn't that great. He barely scraped by Hacran Dias and his "big win" was Eric Koch.

Only people at FW who can give Conor a hard time are Mendes, Aldo and Frankie. I think he matches up better with Aldo than either of those two actually.

Well by that then Mendes or Lamas has never beat a legit contender.

By their standards Aldo is the only one with top wins. Like I said I thought Edgar should have got it... But that doesn't discredit Conor's wins.

I could see him finishing all of them but Mendes. I don't see why he couldn't beat Swanson...they have 2 common opponents both very recently. Conor ran through Siver and Poirier, Swanson couldn't put Poirier away on short notice and lost a round to Siver.

Lamas just really isn't that great. He barely scraped by Hacran Dias and his "big win" was Eric Koch.

Only people at FW who can give Conor a hard time are Mendes, Aldo and Frankie. I think he matches up better with Aldo than either of those two actually.

Don't forget that Lamas has wins over Cub and Bermudez, both of whom were on impressive streaks until just recently. I think it's a little discrediting to say he's not that great. He's definitely top 5 and would definitely be competitive with other top 5ers, Conor included.

imo he lose to mendes, edgar and lamas, and he doesn't finish cub or kz.

If Conor fought Lamas and beat him you guys would call Lamas a can.

It's relevant because Conor has been boxing from a young age in the excellent Irish amateur scene while Edgar really only began focusing on it a few years ago, there's light years between them in terms of technique, movement and power. Edgar will not be able to stand and trade with McGregor and I don't think he will be able to dance around him either and he certainly isn't athletic enough to take him down and hold him long enough to do any damage. When they're eventually matched I will place a stupid amount of money on McGregor in the distance.

Do you know how many mma fighters have amateur and pro backgrounds in kickboxing and boxing and they get outmatched in MMA by good mma boxers that have less experience?? It happens all the time.

Frankie is excellent MMA boxer

Do you know how many mma fighters have amateur and pro backgrounds in kickboxing and boxing and they get outmatched in MMA by good mma boxers that have less experience?? It happens all the time.

Frankie is excellent MMA boxer

Back