Do you think CM Punk ever fights in MMA again?

That YouTube guy would annihilate him worse Tham Jackson. Id love to see it in Bellator tho.
The UFC would never let any other organisation sign Logan Paul, this dude is a huge draw and brings in a whole other audience to the MMA world. Kinda the same reason they officially haven't cut Punk yet.

The UFC would never let any other organisation sign Logan Paul, this dude is a huge draw and brings in a whole other audience to the MMA world. Kinda the same reason they officially haven't cut Punk yet.
I wonder if they would throw him on DW Contender series to get 12 year olds to sign up for Fight Pass, or, if they would put him on a main card. If they put him on contender series and he lost, they'd be screwed. They should do him vs Sage on a main card.

I sure hope not. Both his fights were an embarrassment to the sport and to those who work their asses off to get to the UFC.

He lived his dream and won a round. Not bad.

I am super sure I could fuck CM punk up in a fight, the dude is not a fighter. He has a dream of being one though, maybe even the heart of a fighter, he just doesn't have it. Everything you saw from him is pure hardwork and determination, and he probably looks way better in the gym too when not under the lights.. but hes not a real athlete or fighter in my opinion (I did want him to beat Mike Jackson)

Inexperienced + old and beat up from pro wrestling + no PEDs (right?) = No real chance. But if people are willing to pay, he'll probably keep fighting. No one loses, unless someone REALLY fucks him up in the cage. Don't pit him against Romero.

I hope he does, CM still has unfinished business inside that octagon and when the time is right he's going to come back and take what's his

Doubtful, odds are he goes back to WWE and they use his mma failure as a story line or something. They have used worst real life situations before to swing storylines( Jeff Hardy’s drug problem and Eddie Guerrero’s death are prime examples of how low they will go.)

Right now Punk has two choices to make money. 3rd MMA fight or return to WWE where he burned every bridge.

Spend your money wisely Phil.

He should fight Lobov, he needs to fight someone he has a chance of beating, thats a 50/50 fight, could go either way

It was actually the reverse
Lorenzo signed him before he started training FT & told him he ill pay him huge for his first fight.

Doofus Sport is the one that gets the least flack of anyone in this situation. If Punk doesn't show up for training, they should have canned him, as he is a reflection of their club.

All parties are carnies.

After seeing what he looks like recently he cant be anymore DONE. Wow.

Back