Do you think CM Punk ever fights in MMA again?

I want to see him fight the YouTube guy and I'll buy the PPV

The whole thing was dumb. If punk wants easy money he should just wrestle. If he wants to MMA he should just fight people at his level for peanuts. Why try both at once?

Cm sure punked Lorenzo into thinking he can fight.

It was actually the reverse
Lorenzo signed him before he started training FT & told him he ill pay him huge for his first fight.

He should stick to banging his wife and making comicon appearances.

He was already rich and famous. There was no point in fighting in the UFC straight away. He should have just started out in the amateurs.

Brooks needs to look at himself in mirror, realize his age and admit he made a blunder. Shit happens. ...Im not a WWF follower but from what I understand he was a pretty big deal over there and could go back.

Walk that back a step further and ask: does CM Punk have bills to pay, food to eat and a hot latina wife to keep happy? Yes. Does CM Punk have a day-job now that he's done wrestling? no. So, i'd bet he 100% fights again when he needs money, it just might not be in the UFC next time. I could see Bellator paying him to have a freakshow fight against another celeb.

I hope he has 2 more fights and wins them both. I don't care who they are. Then he can retire with a 50/50 record.

doubt it.

he wouldn't have done it for little money before. he won't want to do it for little money now.

i mean, is Bellator willing to drop, say, $200k (for example) on him? and would he be willing to take that much?

he sure as shit ain't going somewhere like KSW or One.

Nah I think he's stopped training, Anthony Pettis said last month Punk hasn't been back to the gym since his last fight. His head coach Duke Roufus also said he'd like Punk to focus on jiu-jitsu instead of MMA.

I have to say, for being a complete noob and fighting two experienced fighters , he never really took the ass whoopin that I expected him to.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gives it another go. But if he keeps fighting in the UFC, they're bound to match him up with the wrong one and he will get hurt badly. He's lucky Mickey Gall decided to choke him instead of punch his brain into the canvas
Jackson and Gall aren't really "experienced" Gall was 1-0 before facing punk. Gall was technically 2-0 only because he was fed a can with the stipulation that if he wins he faces CM P unk if not for Punk Gall wouldn't be in the UFC right now. Same with Jackson. Jackson was 0-1 and wouldn't have even fought Gall if not for the whole CM Punk thing.

He shouldnt be sanction. Mike Jackson is a total can and toyed with him. He fights the wrong guy whos unknown in the regionals and wants to prove himself he could get seriously hurt cause his skills are that poor.

i'd say no, unless he is some sort of good ppv draw

Jackson and Gall aren't really "experienced" Gall was 1-0 before facing punk. Gall was technically 2-0 only because he was fed a can with the stipulation that if he wins he faces CM P unk if not for Punk Gall wouldn't be in the UFC right now. Same with Jackson. Jackson was 0-1 and wouldn't have even fought Gall if not for the whole CM Punk thing.
<36>

That YouTube guy would annihilate him worse Tham Jackson. Id love to see it in Bellator tho.
Any time I could see cm punk get hurt and embarrassed is a good day. No one deserves it better than that douche. Every close friend he has had he has betrayed them. Corey Graves, Colt Cabana etc. If anything he should try to give prowrestling a chance again. Something he's actually good at. It doesn't have to be WWE. They have plenty indie shows. A huge one actually going on next month in Chicago (All in) as well as ROH having a show at MSG. NJPW. There are options for him other than WWE.

Back