Do you think CM Punk ever fights in MMA again?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Let's not even talk UFC. I think he's done there unless some celebrity challenges him and Dana sees dollar signs but even still I don't think people would pay to see it.

Does CM Punk go to Japan or LFA or something in search of a win? Or is he pretty much done? Any word if he's still training at Dukes?

I hope not, good on him for trying but I've seen amateur fighters move better after six months training, this really isn't for him.

Cm sure punked Lorenzo into thinking he can fight.

I am half crippled and would beat the shit out of CM Punk. Him continuing in MMA would be a very poor choice.

I hope not, good on him for trying but I've seen amateur fighters move better after six months training, this really isn't for him.
He should try a white belt in house BJJ tournament first. Even I've competed in a few of those. If he still wants to compete. After almost 4 years of training the dude showed absolutely nothing. Where any major real athlete after 4 years of training would be a beast imo.

I'm ignorant and apathetic about that. In other words, I don't know and I don't care.

I have to say, for being a complete noob and fighting two experienced fighters , he never really took the ass whoopin that I expected him to.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gives it another go. But if he keeps fighting in the UFC, they're bound to match him up with the wrong one and he will get hurt badly. He's lucky Mickey Gall decided to choke him instead of punch his brain into the canvas

Was CM punk good in wrestling? Don’t you
Have to be athletic to do that?
He has to left feet.

Yes he will fight again, he needs something to do.

CM PUNK FIGHT BREAKDOWN:

1st Fight:
- He is following he's Dream, amazing!
- Example to everyone, " You could anything you want" message.
- Mystery. (How is he going to perform?, is he that good? what is going to happen?
- Charming, charisma.....everyone is backing him up. You got this Punk!!

Losses

2nd Fight
- He could redeem himself.
-With more training maybe there could be light for potential.
- He is not backing down a real warrior!
- He has a while in Ruffus maybe now he has more skills.
- He is fighting someone that doesn't have a lot of experience, ....now is kinda fair!

Losses

Talkin about a possible 3er Match and not giving up on MMA:

- You crazy bro...
- We don't care, go somewhere else.
- Your health is in danger, retire.
- No skills or visible attributes,.
- If you want to fight you to WWE again.
- CM who?

I hope not. It’s already embarrassing enough for everyone.

Maybe not in the UFC next time against someone he can beat?

I think Punk will fight again - but I don't get why he wants to so badly

first fight vs Gall he got finished pretty quickly, didn't really show much

second fight with Mike Jackson, went all 3 rounds and Punk never really appeared to be competitive. It looked like Jackson carried him.

All that said, I understand people wanting to get out and compete, but in Punk's case it's borderline embarrassing to watch. Don't get how Punk can get any sort of enjoyment/thrill out of it.

But he gets paid well to UFC, so kudos to that.

Back