Do you think clean athletes exist within the UFC?

Lyoto is the last guy I would ever think to use anything.

I'd say about 10-20% of the roster is actually clean. The vast majority is on something that would cause them to piss hot.

I would say Gustafsson is clean, there is to much stigma in using PEDs in Sweden, you will baiscally ruin the rest of your life. It is not the same thing as in other countries. And you have a central agency that is uncorrupted that tests all professional athletes. Now when he is in San Diego to train the doping committe hired people in the US to make tests on him according to the standards in Sweden.

It was more a comment that his cardio does not inherently imply PED use, than that it implies he's not using PEDs

He's not the only heavyweight with that level of muscle though. It doesn't really explain his cardio.

No doubt, you can tell by mannerisms and the way they fight if they are clean.

Isnt Cycling tested by the same governing body that owns it or w/e? making the tests a big conflict of interests?

Towards the bottom of the top twenty I'm sure there must be.

Stann, unless it was an accident from that bro-science shit @ gnc on bases.

I think there are a few. But the vast majority are not.

I'd like to think they do but i'm a cynical guy. Chael Sonnen recently said he thought it was close to 100% of fighters on something. He'd probably be in a good position to know.

Machida and GSP are the 2 guys I trust. Maybe also Korean/Japanese fighters. The Dong and Zombie don't dope I'm pretty sure.

There are no doubt some clean fighters in the UFC. And by 'some' I mean like 4 or 5. :icon_lol:

Back