Movies Do You Think Bradley Cooper is a Good Actor?

i'd say he's a first class douchebag
18594163.gif

but if he fucked gaga, more power to him

You know James Marsden at least had the decency to stay in his lane, not like the Bradley Coopers and Chrises Pines and Pratts of the world. Why's it so difficult? You're the douches who somehow possess the girlfriend that will rightfully be stolen from you in ninety minutes or less.
well, that's just probably because those other guys got picked over Marsden for the same roles.

For what it's worth I dig his movies

Bradley Cooper is a truly, wonderfully great actor...

ows_147084503787917.jpg

He's solid. Nothing more, nothing less.

Won't blow your mind, but won't make you cringe.

Same as:

Jack Nicholson
Ryan Gossling
Harrison Ford
Chris Evans

Sometimes, you just become bigger than acting, and get to just be yourself until the end of time. He'll never give you some crazy Gary Oldman performance, but he'll always be steady and dependable.
Interesting. Here's where I'd rank those actors. Using Bradley Cooper as a unit of magnitude (BC).

Jack Nicholson = 10 Bradley Coopers
Ryan Gossling = 4 BC
Harrison Ford = 5 BC
Chris Evans = 2.5 BC

Incidentally, I myself would put Gary Oldman at 8 BC but according to Mayberry, if they understood this bullshit arbitrary scale, they'd probably put Gary at 20 BC.

I think he's growing into more meaningful work, but so far it's very Jeremy Rennerish. William Zabka to Renner-lite, that's Bradley Cooper. I think the best he can hope to achieve is about a Kevin Costner level, who currently sits at healthy 6 BC, with no signs of slowing down. Brad is gonna want to get real choosy if he's to become six times the actor he is now.

Back