Do you think Bethe is the first female fighter to not fear Ronda ?

DatSamboKid

Muay Khao
@red
Reaction score
I think her confidence is synonymous with craziness but I love it. Watching the embedded videos, the countdown, staredown and the multiple interviews, I'm actually shocked to see how convinced she is about her skill set. She honestly seems to truly believe from deep down in her heart that Ronda Rousey is a fake, who doesn't have what it takes to beat her. In her mind, she is undefeated and no one, not even Ronda, will take her invincibility away. I like that mind set. I'm almost positive that Rousey's past opponents didn't have an ounce of the confidence we see in Bethe. Will this translate to tonight, probably not, but I really do like the effort she put in pre-fight hype, it did work, I will be tuning in tonight that's for sure.

I do not believe Bethe believes she can beat Ronda. I am willing to be proven wrong.

None of girls Ronda fought feared her. They just had shitty fight strategies.

I do not believe Bethe believes she can beat Ronda. I am willing to be proven wrong.

I believe Bethe believes, that the fans must believe in an unbelievable possibility that she can beat Ronda. She might not personally believe it herself, but she knows it's critical that one must be hyped to see this fight and I salute her.

Bethe seems a little off her rocker, and may very well not fear Ronda! We'll see.. I hope she can last a few minutes, maybe land a punch or 2!

Cat seemed very confident too man, but yes its much appreciated.

Bethe is shook... I saw it at the staredown...

I certainly think she has the most confidence of any Ronda opponent, the problem is she probably has the worst skill-set.
I was also interested to see how Ronda would do with the entire crowd against her and them chanting "You will Die" since I think it could have a major affect on a female fighter, but from the weigh ins it seems like a mutual or pro-Ronda crowd.

im pretty sure liz carmouche thought she was going to whip that ass.

None of girls Ronda fought feared her. They just had shitty fight strategies.

The problem is they should have feared her and come up with better strategies to both counter the fear and Ronda's gameplan.

I believe Bethe believes, that the fans must believe in an unbelievable possibility that she can beat Ronda. She might not personally believe it herself, but she knows it's critical that one must be hyped to see this fight and I salute her.

giphy.gif

11254144_462961380541971_69898899_n.jpg

I think she's the most terrified, actually.
The crazy eyes and the screaming are just coping mechanisms.

I certainly think she has the most confidence of any Ronda opponent, the problem is she probably has the worst skill-set.
I was also interested to see how Ronda would do with the entire crowd against her and them chanting "You will Die" since I think it could have a major affect on a female fighter, but from the weigh ins it seems like a mutual or pro-Ronda crowd.

pffft, Ronda is more alpha than most of the male fighters. if anything its gonna make her wanna open up a bigger can of whoop ass.

thats all well and good until you actually watch her other fights. She has absolutely nothing, I'd go as far as to say she is the worst opponent Rousey has faced.

I really like fighters that show up to fights and tell the media they are expecting to be destroyed by their opponents. Makes for a great card.....

Hasn't everyone said this its just that Bethe makes it look like she is angry and more fake than the others. My guess is within 4 minutes Bethe is finished, hopefully Motral Kombat style because I don't like her.

Betch doesn't believe she can win, she just believes she can win some fans and make some more money by convincing people that she does have a chance.

I was also interested to see how Ronda would do with the entire crowd against her and them chanting "You will Die" since I think it could have a major affect on a female fighter

Ronda was boo'ed on every continent, she's used to that. According to herself.

Nice one though, by suggesting only female fighters are suspect to the effects of people cheering against them...

pffft, Ronda is more alpha than most of the male fighters. if anything its gonna make her wanna open up a bigger can of whoop ass.

Ronda is alpha because everything has always been about her since day 1 and regardless of how Sherdog felt in the past the crowd has always been behind Ronda. I wanted to see how she would do in an extremely hostile environment.

Back