Do you think Bellator should try to sign Pudzian?

He single handedly has made KSW the second or third biggest MMA company in the world lol and thats just based on viewship in his country millions of people wanna watch him in poland. No way they ever let him walk he is the whole show for them.

Not sure, in Poland he is huge but I dont know how big he'd be on tv here.

Do people really care about seeing an old strong man fight in mma? I mean if he fought Kimbo because of Kimbo's name it would work but put Pudz vs Butler is that doing millions of viewers on Spike?

I say no. And money he'll probably want I dont think its worth it for Bellator.

I wouldnt care if they did, they signed Dada for God's sake, nothing is out of the question with Bellator.

Who here wouldn't watch Pudz V Kimbo?

Honestly. You'd all watch.

I know Mariusz Pudzianowski isn't a good fighter (well pretty bad I might say)
But Bellator is all about TV rating. Can he (a former world strongest man) bring a lot of viewers in north america? Bellator could very well market him has a freak show. If he is on TV vs Kimbo or Lashley would you watch? Probably won't be cheap tho, KSW seem to pay him very well.

Note. I know I will catch some heat for saying that but, Pudzian beat Rolles Gracie, what does that say about the importance of elite grappling in MMA? (oh... got a bad feeling about that last sentence)
Honnestly could you become successful with ONLY a good Sub defense?

He gets paid too much in KSW but he'd have some fun match ups with the terrible HW fighters Bellator has. Pudz isn't as bad as some people say but he clearly isn't getting better and he's like 40 now and managed a 9-4 record. He had semi-relevant wins before getting smashed by Graham. Oli Thompson just won an IGF tournament that he was a big underdog in, McCorkle subbed Hunt, and Rolles Gracie/Nastula at least have names. That was a decent 4 fight win streak, before getting completely owned lol.

They could but Bellator barely spends any money on advertising, (for whatever reason) it's just not their style.

If he was cheaper he would be a great opponent for Kimbo or Lashley, but I don't know if he's worth the money in North America. The hardcore fans know he's not a serious fighter, and the casuals don't know him at all. He makes great money in KSW and is very valuable to them, so he wouldn't come cheap, if they could get him. Remember KSW said they don't lend out their top-fighters, and (even though he's not) I bet KSW considers him to be one of their top-fighters in the same way that Rizin considers Akebono to be a star.

I could see Bellator going after Fallon Fox though, especially since she has a netflix documentary now.

Exactly, Bellator has no chance with Pudz. Him in Rizin is also unlikely but def more possible. Who does everybody think is a good fight for him there? How about Pudz v TK?

I know Mariusz Pudzianowski isn't a good fighter (well pretty bad I might say)
But Bellator is all about TV rating. Can he (a former world strongest man) bring a lot of viewers in north america? Bellator could very well market him has a freak show. If he is on TV vs Kimbo or Lashley would you watch? Probably won't be cheap tho, KSW seem to pay him very well.

Note. I know I will catch some heat for saying that but, Pudzian beat Rolles Gracie, what does that say about the importance of elite grappling in MMA? (oh... got a bad feeling about that last sentence)
Honnestly could you become successful with ONLY a good Sub defense?
Pudzian vs. Kimbo, Make it happen Coker.

Back