Do you think Anthony "Rumble" Johnson ever returns to MMA?

Does Rumble ever come back to MMA?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
He seemed pretty serious about his retirement, and was adamant he had big things in his future. Also, referring to brain damage in the sport, and not enjoying fighting anymore.

But then he came out with the tweet after Gus beat Glover saying "he's getting that itch".

What say Sherdog?

He'll be back by the fall.

I sure hope so. LHW is very shallow and could use good talent. I also think there's a good chance, considering his recent tweet.

Johnson.gif

Also, we need more KO's like this in the UFC.

When the dry dog food salutes the red clay country roads Rumble will know the answer. Then so shall we.

Let him fight Jones and he would. DC has his number.

"I 100% guarantee Rumble will return to MMA, I guarantee it" TheYoshiSlayer

I can say from experience that small business ain't easy...he'll probably go back to what he knows best (fighting).

I say the girl in your av is wifey. Also that unless he has alot of money it would be stupid not to come back, he can knock out other fighters and get alot of money doing it he would probably earn another title shot fast

For sure.
Weed it's not a easy busisness as most of the people could think, otherwise everybody would try.
Good luck to him, but i'm pretty sure he will be back within one year

Lol I think he's waiting to see how Jones vs DC is gonna turn out. Honestly could care a less if he came back after his last performance though, looks like he already had one foot out the door before he stepped into the cage.

He probably should have talked to Ian McCall about how easy the weed business is. Yeah he will fight again.

Back