Do You Think a Potential MayMac Matchup Will Break PPV Records?

lol...I think you're seriously outta touch man.

if it only does 2 million buys i'll fellate you on snapchat.

Dude 2mm is 25% more than any UFC card has EVER done. It would me a huge achievement..

It will. All the boxing fans will order it because they want to shit on MMA. 1/2 the MMA fans will watch because they want to see Conor lose. The other 1/2 the MMA fans will order it because they want to watch Conor.
Psst you can be fans of both , let's not be disingenuous.

Many Casuals will order it because it will be an event and entertaining
Many Hardcore boxing fans will not order this circus act
Many boxing casuals will order it to see what happens when Floyd is with an novice and will ko him or you with him

Others will buy he hype aka sheep

It wouldn't surprise me if it did, but I wouldn't think it'd come close.

Hm....kind of surprised to see the amount of people thinking it won't break the record

Doubtful, even most casuals know this is a freakshow/novelty matchup.

The only people who haven't figured that out yet are nooby McGregor nuthuggers, who sure as hell aren't buying 4 million ppvs.

I say it does about 2 million due to the fame of the participants, but its tough seeing it go much higher than that.
so you are saying as a fight fan you want watch it cause of the freak show??
I agree its a farce, but i think the attention this freak show brings will make it one of if not the biggest ppv. lots of boxing people are calling for a boycot on the ppv but i still feel like most will watch it by the time push comes to show.
Most my non "hardcore" fight fans will definitley watch it, lots thinking conor has a chance as well tho no matter how much you try to explain the difference in the sports

Based on progress so far i expect a total of 0 ppv buys.

Pretty damn confident too.

Well conor has a legion of moronic fans so who knows.

If it does happen I'd like to think most people (mayweather haters/conor fans) would see through the facade and use any brain cell they have.

Remember the 4.6 million broke the PPV system. Where I was the feed went down (overloaded or something). So if it does go over 4.6 million, expect a LOT of bitching.

My guess is based on Karma, Dana said no way a boxing match does over 4 million PPV, he predicted 2.6 million for May/Pac, so Karma will bit him in the ass and give him that for McGregor/May.

please dont buy this, wolf tickets

It all depends on how much of a fuss the NON-sports media makes of it. If they whip up attention to it until it feels it's a sort of cultural phenomenon or historic event that you need to see or risk being left out of the loop, like they did with the Maywether-Pacquiao fight, then maybe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back