Do you suspect Greg Jackson's gym was filled with steroids when they were on top?

yes

i broke it down

no I agree with roiding, remember vitor roidfort? He was spin kicking people into space, that's good shit
Great benefits when done safely, deadly when abused.

Your screen name namesake is no longer with us and I would tend to think steroid use would be a prime culprit for his earlier demise.
Randleman said in an interview that he was about 5'8, 5'9 tops, but the promoters kept offering him heavyweight fights and telling him he had to fight heavyweight to make decent money. So he did what he had to do to keep the muscle mass on him that he needed to compete with bigger men.

I prefer watching TRT Vitor's headkicks of doom too, but I also recognize that it is very unfair for clean athletes to be unable to compete at high levels unless they are willing to gamble with their health.

Steroids are here like it or not, but the answer for how to handle steroids and competitive sports, especially combat sports is complicated.

All pro athletes are taking PEDS. ALL.

You're incredibly naive to think otherwise.

Great benefits when done safely, deadly when abused.

Your screen name namesake is no longer with us and I would tend to think steroid use would be a prime culprit for his earlier demise.
Randleman said in an interview that he was about 5'8, 5'9 tops, but the promoters kept offering him heavyweight fights and telling him he had to fight heavyweight to make decent money. So he did what he had to do to keep the muscle mass on him that he needed to compete with bigger men.

I prefer watching TRT Vitor's headkicks of doom too, but I also recognize that it is very unfair for clean athletes to be unable to compete at high levels unless they are willing to gamble with their health.

Steroids are here like it or not, but the answer for how to handle steroids and competitive sports, especially combat sports is complicated.
Randleman had a pretty rough go in life. those staph infections, a massive car wreck. I wouldn't doubt it, but mma was pretty wild back then. also the fake piss thing he did lol

Schaub trained there and in his opinion pre USADA 90% of the UFC was using PEDs

Randleman had a pretty rough go in life. those staph infections, a massive car wreck. I wouldn't doubt it, but mma was pretty wild back then. also the fake piss thing he did lol
"Sample submitted was not human urine",

It sounds crazy but I can see how it would happen, probably one of those "guaranteed to pass your drug test" products. Seeing as how I myself once smuggled a container of someone else's warm piss to a job interview, I am in no position to pass judgement.

Randleman was a great fighter. Under appreciated IMO. And did pretty damn well considering he was fighting much bigger guys for most of his career. KOed a prime CroCop. UFC Heavyweight Champ. The Monster.

"Sample submitted was not human urine",

It sounds crazy but I can see how it would happen, probably one of those "guaranteed to pass your drug test" products. Seeing as how I myself once smuggled a container of someone else's warm piss to a job interview, I am in no position to pass judgement.

Randleman was a great fighter. Under appreciated IMO. And did pretty damn well considering he was fighting much bigger guys for most of his career. KOed a prime CroCop. UFC Heavyweight Champ. The Monster.
yeah I miss the days of hammerhouse just obliterating folks in PRIDE

Stay delusional

gspdimples.jpg

Proof that those is caused by peds?

Back