Do you suspect Greg Jackson's gym was filled with steroids when they were on top?

Ask yourself the question. Does this sport pay money?
Y - Athletes are definitely on PEDs
N - Athletes are probably on PEDs

The title of best mma gym has moved around since the early days, nothing unusual about it.

Lions Den, Miletich, Chute boxe, at some point all of them were the best, not because they had the best "supplements", but because what they were doing was working really well for a while.
But sooner or later someone catches on what you are up to and makes the appropriate changes in their approach to beat you.

Cirkle of life...

The-Lion-King.jpg

All gyms are! Jesus come into the real world.

When there's large amounts of money involved, there's someone trying to gain an advantage.

That is real life.

So do you suspect that all unsuccessful or not on top mma gyms are all steroid free..? Don't blame or accuse the gym blame the person who got caught...

Its location is suspect as heard rumours for other sports and that area as well.

Rumours about the place Albuquerque have been around for over a decade with Runners and doping there.

Last edited:
Maybe. Every coach likely knows what is going on. Jones did not do that shit in secret.. I remember Faber accusing TJ of doing shit after he left, which is incriminating himself in a way, since TJ was under his roof for so long..

I'd be very surprized if they didn't have a in house program

With guys like Rashad and even GSP playing with their nipples so much during the fighter announcements it's kind of hard to look the other way.

Ask yourself the question. Does this sport pay money?
Y - Athletes are definitely on PEDs
N - Athletes are probably on PEDs
This. I'vr seen dudes on steroids at local bjj tournaments where the prize was a ribbon ffs.

This. I'vr seen dudes on steroids at local bjj tournaments where the prize was a ribbon ffs.

Meet your brother. I've never grappled but I've done stand-up martial arts for longer than I can care to remember.
The shit I've seen at competitions where there was nothing on offer except a piece of plastic.

Always thought something was off with Greg Jackson and some their fighters

I wonder what Jones was on. It was enough to scare him underneath a cage.

I had a feeling alot of top fighters were taking steroids training at greg Jackson's, ever since usada that gym has a bad record with fighters. Noone won a champion for a while for that gym neither

No, MMA has just evolved. Jackson-Wink is no longer on top, because they are an outdated gym. Just like TAM, and Doufusport.

I see nothing suspicious about a gym where the star fighter hides underneath the cage for eight hours.

Yea.. then again I think most gyms are in the same situation, I think most pro athletes are or were on something on some point in their careers.

Back