Opinion Do You Support Free Speech? Then You Should Support Unions.

the politicians will gain in roads with the unions or the company. I'd rather it be the unions, at least the worker benefits.

That's totally normal...

Perfectly fine. Nothing to see here.

But this is something new, it couldn't possibly be going on for decades...

I think there was also literally a Nazi rally held in Portland in the 40's that the police union was a major supporter of. Having trouble finding sources and my memory is a bit foggy on the details. But that's not all! Wait there's more! There the story of Mark Kruger building public shrines to Nazis and bragging about roughing up female protesters and getting union and department protection for at least 10 years since knowing he was a Nazi.

Need more?
Read NYPD’s general orders and tell me they aren’t 100% in compliance with BLM and police activists demands. Your posting things from 40 years ago and then something from the 40’s as proof? Yes, some messed up shit happened in the past. I think anyone with intelligence and integrity can and should admit that. Fast forward to today and things aren’t perfect because there are a lot of truths on both sides that people aren’t willing to admit. However, a lot has been done to change that and there is a wave of legislation that passed currently and more that is about to be passed on police reform. People with your viewpoint try and make it sound like nothing has been done and isn’t being currently done and you’re flat out wrong. Your views are too far off to one side and there is nothing impartial or objective about them. I can post articles with this years date on it on legislation passed for police reform and on positive community interactions and trust but hey you have information from 4 decades to combat that.

Read NYPD’s general orders and tell me they aren’t 100% in compliance with BLM and police activists demands. Your posting things from 40 years ago and then something from the 40’s as proof? Yes, some messed up shit happened in the past. I think anyone with intelligence and integrity can and should admit that. Fast forward to today and things aren’t perfect because there are a lot of truths on both sides that people aren’t willing to admit. However, a lot has been done to change that and there is a wave of legislation that passed currently and more that is about to be passed on police reform. People with your viewpoint try and make it sound like nothing has been done and isn’t being currently done and you’re flat out wrong. Your views are too far off to one side and there is nothing impartial or objective about them. I can post articles with this years date on it on legislation passed for police reform and on positive community interactions and trust but hey you have information from 4 decades to combat that.

You want a constructive discussion of an issue that has a history going back decades but only want to discuss articles from the past year? That doesn't sound like you want a construcrive discussion...

Anyone with intelligence and integrity can handle a construcrive discussion on the historical context of the issue, but you can't?

You want a constructive discussion of an issue that has a history going back decades but only want to discuss articles from the past year? That doesn't sound like you want a construcrive discussion...

Anyone with intelligence and integrity can handle a construcrive discussion on the historical context of the issue, but you can't?
Things that happened 40 years ago are irrelevant to the current rules and standards in place. If you want changes, you base them on what is currently in place and not working.

Back