Do you still wear whitey-tighties?

These make me feel handsome :oops::rolleyes:

s-l300.jpg

And now I could get fired from job if my boss see this on my screen.

Oh wait I don't have a job.

Used to love boxer briefs (still think they look better) but now I prefer old style briefs when I have to wear underwear.

Part of the problem is that most garments these days have a small percentage of lycra or other synthetic material mixed in with the cotton. Even a small percentage of synthetic makes it less breathable. The ones i showed are 100% cotton, which is why i wear them. Even 96% cotton is not enough.
If I could easily find Under Armour Charged Cotton 3" boxer briefs, I'd try, but I don't feel like regularly checking the store and examining each box's tiny size labels.

Is Charged Cotton 100% cotton or something else mixed in?

I know ring spun cotton is supposed to be softer and stronger due to manufacturing process. Does seem thinner and cooler.

I live in another country right now. At one point I was getting behind on my laundry and had to take it to the lavanderia, but they told me my clothes wouldn't be ready for two days. Seeing as I basically ran out of boxers, I went to the store and bought a new pack of what I thought were boxers. Little did I know, they were tighty whities. For 2 days straight I wore them and my opinion is they're horrible. I constantly needed to adjust my package. Only benefit I saw were they made the bulges a little more discreet when I wore gym shorts.

Boxer-briefs, for sure. Recently started buying more expensive brands, and the quality difference is worth it, imo.

Wore ball-stranglers as a kid, and I'll never go back.

Nah, the skid marks kept reminding me how often I shard.

And now I could get fired from job if my boss see this on my screen.

Oh wait I don't have a job.

Dude you made me spit out my coffee all over the place at work and now my coworkers are staring.

And by at work I mean at my apartment with my cat.

I thought they were called tighty whities. Haven’t worn them since the early 90’s.

boxer briefs . tightly whiteys always have one of your testicles popping out.

I don't like regular boxers they are uncomfortable in the heat

boxer briefs . tightly whiteys always have one of your testicles popping out.

I don't like regular boxers they are uncomfortable in the heat
Would have guessed reg boxers were cooler with more air flow.

Would have guessed reg boxers were cooler with more air flow.
regular boxers have more material they feel cumbersome. boxer brief technology has also advanced a lot you can buy them in materials that breath well in the summer and can be used for sports.

regular boxers have more material they feel cumbersome. boxer brief technology has also advanced a lot you can buy them in materials that breath well in the summer and can be used for sports.
What materials should you be looking for?

UA boxer briefs, like 6", have too much material and feel really slippery.

What materials should you be looking for?

UA boxer briefs, like 6", have too much material and feel really slippery.
I use cheap ass x temp , fruit of the loom used to have a good athletic under wear but I can't remember the name.
HNS_973XT4_Assorted

I didn't since I was 8.. Then a couple years ago they had a 5 pack of lacoste briefs on quadruple clearance at tj maxx.. like 75 centS a pair lol. I had to. Might have lost a GF because of it, but she was retarded anyway.

Last edited:
I have a theory: If your dick and balls are functioning properly, Mother Nature will make the rest of you appealing in order to attract a potential mate. If your balls are in bad shape due to underwear too tight, Mother Nature will make you bald and fat to discourage potential mates from reproducing with you.

That said, what specific underwear brand and make would you immediately go to the store to buy and wear starting tomorrow?

Back