• Xenforo Cloud server migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience!

Do you still train with athletes foot?

iama

Orange Belt
Reaction score
First of its only inbetween my little toe and the one next to it, not the kind where your whole foot is affected. Do you still train?

Stop training. Athlete's Foot is ringworm. Just get some over-the-counter medication, take a week or so off then come back knowing you haven't spread it around your academy.

It's the same fungus as ringworm stop training until you've got rid. Same goes for jock itch.

Ok, is tis personal safety or to prevent spreading to others?

I get rid of mine quick because of how fast it spreads

What if I tape round the area its only small?

Not enough. Just don't train until it heals.

I'm not sure if what I have is athletes foot now I mean its a small cut inbetween two toes not something that would come into contact with someones skin, its not on my foot or anything, Is that Athletes foot or just a cut?

I have a feeling that this guy is going to be on the mats tonight, regardless of what anyone says.

I have a feeling that this guy is going to be on the mats tonight, regardless of what anyone says.

No, I'm leaning towards not training, I just wanna be sure theres no way of training, I love to train so of course I'd love too.

Can I still train with Staph? Its all over my body but not on my hands or feet so it will be covered by my gi. That should be cool right?

Athlete's foot = ringworms.

Do you still train with ringworms?

Ok fuckers I didnt train, I feel like I should of but as you were all so certain I didnt, I hope I made the right choice.

I know lots of guys who tape ringworm and train still.

But I didn't say that, because I have a feeling I would get verbally assaulted for such a suggestion

Ok fuckers I didnt train, I feel like I should of but as you were all so certain I didnt, I hope I made the right choice.

You hope you made the right choice? Because missing a couple classes (if you treat it quickly and properly) is going to forever stunt your growth as a grappler? Had you gone and potentially given someone else ringworm, you'd be a giant dick.

Back