Do you still think we'll get the original matchups...

MustangSally

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
...from UFC 249 and the other cancelled events, e.g. Tony v Khabib, Weidman v Hermansson, Rose v Andrade, Aldo v Cejudo? Or do you think they'll go with Gaethje, Cruz and the other later replacements?

should definitely go with the original match ups, if possible.

I assume they will try for original fights but will either give the others next in line start or a good ppv fight.

No and I feel fine

khabib cant fight before august
and UFC are planing to be up and running well before that
so no tony vs khabib one 249
but the interesting thing is if tony will wait till august and khabib ore will he fight somebody ells

...from UFC 249 and the other cancelled events, e.g. Tony v Khabib, Weidman v Hermansson, Rose v Andrade, Aldo v Cejudo? Or do you think they'll go with Gaethje, Cruz and the other later replacements?
Original... Tony vs Khabib in the fall.

As of now , it's going to be difficult just coming on here until something " super positive " happens in the directions of exterminating covid. A real vaccine that does real damage or that day we wake up and start getting " significant " declines in the amount of people testing positive. I mean " mind blowing " significants.

khabib cant fight before august
and UFC are planing to be up and running well before that
so no tony vs khabib one 249
but the interesting thing is if tony will wait till august and khabib ore will he fight somebody ells

Ahh because of Ramadan?

I guess they will try to go with the original. I doubt we willever see Tony vs Khabib, so thatwill be Tony vs Gaethje.

Back