Do you still support Paul Daley's ban?

He stands no chance becoming champ in the UFC anyway better he sticks with Bellator knocking out bums

Greg Hardy is in the UFC, so Daley should absolutely albe allowed to return. Sucker punching a woman, though similar, is worse than sucker punching Koscheck.

I support it mostly because Daley isn't good enough to be in the UFC anyway.

At the time I think it was a shock. Today he should not be banned.

Normally I would say statue of limitations... But I don't think Daley is good enough to bring back. He would've fucked up Kos if they rematched in Bellator. Kos better stay retired

He spat on an opponent's cornermen or something like that. People were calling him Spitsbing back then.

EDIT:JoeyJoeJoeJr says Bisping actually spat on the floor so there's that. My bad.
Lol you don't even know what happened and you want someone banned for it, that's retarded

At the time I thought it was right but have since pulled back. I wish he could get another run in the UFC but he is at the back end of his career now.

Lol you don't even know what happened and you want someone banned for it, that's retarded
I didn't say I want him banned and I made clear that I didn't remember the details on it.
From wikipedia:
Bisping spat at Rivera's corner after the fight and angrily confronted Rivera about pre-fight comments that Bisping thought disparaged his family.
Better now?

It's like Suarez in football.

Bit opponents severely multiple times (fresh with teeth marks) and gets a slap on the wirst off season ban cause he's considered one of the world's best players.

If it was someone like Kevin Kilbane he would have gotten a life ban after one bite.

Watch round 3 of his fight with Jon Fitch, it's hilarious.

anyone who assaults another person should be banned from UFC, so I support Daley's ban and think there should be more

CM Punk should be banned for attacking fans
Jones for hitting pregnant women
Hardy for obvious reasons
Rousey for beating up her boyfriend

He is constantly whining about any promoter he works for, missed weight many times and is one dimensional......no fucking thanks. He is the fighter I like the least.

Of course he should be banned. He assaulted a guy in front of witnesses. He is lucky he wasn't charged, he would have been convicted for sure.

How many after fight assaults of this nature have occurred since Daley was perma-banned? I think the Dana’s argument has merit.

Daley is retiring after a couple more fights so it doesn't matter.

Yeah I agree with the ban. That was chicken shit. Horrible look for the “sport.” People let up on Daley because (1) it was a shitty punch and (2) Koschek is an A list douche bag. If Brock did that, everyone would be calling for his head. There zero be zero tolerance for after the Bell bullshit.

Will Dana ever let Daley back in?

Does he deserve to?

I understood it at the time since they were still thought of as human cockfighters moreso than today. It shouldve been a symbolic thing though. Like cutting and resigning Torres (?) For that rape van joke thing.

To actually ban him forever seems like a disproportionate response.

Back