Do you still hang out with any of your friends from high school?

Yes, the ones I've known since elementary school. They haven't changed though from their high school days, and that is the problem why I don't hang out with them a lot just occasionally.

This is the problem I have with my HS friends. All the ones I'm close with just sit around and smoke weed and only work to support them getting high. And I mean I'm all for smoking weed errday but I still go to school and do other shit with my life.

It kinda depresses me to be around them sometimes.

how's life after high school going for you,so far?everyone in my group goes to a different school,but we're all,for the most part,best of buds.

It's a weird adjustment. Even though I'm just a few hours away from home I basically went into university a loner. Obvs I met new people but I haven't found anyone I like to chill with more than my high school friends which sucks. I'm prolly gunna start seeing if I can just make it home on some weekends to hangout with them before we lose all communication lol.

That, and university's hard, the bitches are fine tho, already have my eye on one broad

It's a weird adjustment. Even though I'm just a few hours away from home I basically went into university a loner. Obvs I met new people but I haven't found anyone I like to chill with more than my high school friends which sucks. I'm prolly gunna start seeing if I can just make it home on some weekends to hangout with them before we lose all communication lol.

That, and university's hard, the bitches are fine tho, already have my eye on one broad

oooooooooooooooo,how's that going? :cool:

oooooooooooooooo,how's that going? :cool:

I got lucky and we got put into the same group for an English project last week so it should be smooth sailing I hope. Prolly gunna invite her over so we can work on it together :wink: lol

This thread got me depressed just reading the title. My best friend all through high school I haven't seen since High school graduation 2 years ago. I see another friend around college maybe once a month but never hang out. That's why I say keep it close with your family, that's the only friends I have honestly.

Never thought about it but not anymore.

I have some on FB but don't really hang out. I guess just different interests. I still have a few friends from my kung fu class about 10 years ago. We still hang out every couple of months and catch up.

Still hang out with theater co workers even though we quit about 6 years ago. We all have 2 things in common: comics and basketball.

I got lucky and we got put into the same group for an English project last week so it should be smooth sailing I hope. Prolly gunna invite her over so we can work on it together :wink: lol

yeee,I get you,work.get those moves in,playa!then report back to the berry! :cool:

my nearest HS friend lives thousands of miles away, so no.
Although last time i was in my hometown i hung out with them a few times.

everyone who still hangs out with their hs school friends are under 25 or younger.they will dwindle the older you get.

This thread got me depressed just reading the title. My best friend all through high school I haven't seen since High school graduation 2 years ago. I see another friend around college maybe once a month but never hang out. That's why I say keep it close with your family, that's the only friends I have honestly.

that sounds depressing.havent met anybody in college,that you click with?

No because I turn into a dick snob a couple of years ago and thy hated me for it.

that sounds depressing.havent met anybody in college,that you click with?
I have a few people I'd consider friends but no one really close. Most of my friends have either moved away or I just haven't kept in touch with. Pretty funny cause it makes me want a gf that much more but I'm in class and working most of the week so it wouldn't be a good idea.

A very small few. And that's the way it goes.

If you're still hanging out regularly with hs friends, it's because you or they haven't changed....which would be a little sad imo.

I have 3 lifelong best friends dating back to elementary school that I see regularly. Will talk to HS friends when I run into them, but they fade from your life pretty fast once you start getting into a career, start a family, etc.

I will be 40 next month and all of my close friends are from my high school days or earlier in a few cases..we all have acquaintances we meet at work and meet thru a gf or wife..but the people in the world i trust the most are my family and long time friends.

everyone who still hangs out with their hs school friends are under 25 or younger.they will dwindle the older you get.

Not in my case, and im almost 40..apparently a lot of people in this thread are still good friends with high school friends.

On Facebook but not really. A lot of my friends are in prison or worse.

Back