Do you still consider Frankie to be the best LW?

Lol no. Nobody in their right mind could have possibly given Frankie the first fight. And before you say Dana, Dana also thought Stann beat Bisping.

Watch the first fight with something to edit out the blood and you'd give it to Edgar.

Although a quote before the first Benson fight, this about sums it up.

"Benson talks about being the best in the world, I happen to be the best in the world." -Frankie Edgar.

Watch the first fight with something to edit out the blood and you'd give it to Edgar.

Your so right there,90% of people will give a fight to the man who isn't bleeding subconsciously,I sometimes do it myself.

No. Bendo is better. Edgar got dominated in the first fight, though he closely won out the second one.

Benson has the strap. Benson beat Frankie the first fight and the second was a tie at best.

Benson is #1

I dont know its funny. Frankie is a great fighter but I think part is due to his camp. He does really well in rematches and learns from his mistakes. Would bhe have had a rematch against BJ if BJ had won the first match? What would have happened if Gray would have won their second match instead of getting the draw?

Playing by points is a dangerous way to win unless you're GSP and have it down to a science.

As far as the first fight with Bendo goes. If that fight would have had an extra round or two Frankie would have been fiinished.

Who ever did?

His style was boring, his wins lackluster aside from the second fight against BJ Penn. He's good, and he has tremendous heart. But, "the best"? Nah. He just figured out a way to manipulate the score cards for a while with footwork and wrasslin'.

I thought Frankie won both fights, so I personally do think he is. He had an incredibly impressive run with the belt. Bendo is a very close second. He's well on his way to taking that spot.. but I'd never change the title on a really close decision so I feel like Edgar should still have it.

By this logic Frankie should have never been champ then.

Last edited:
no. Benson Henderson is a WW who chooses to bully smaller guys because thats exacly what his non-existant god does.

I think Frankie is probably still the best LW with Bendo a close second.

Bendo will probably change that with another win or two.

Every win beyond that puts him in strong contention for best in the history of the division, barring a loss.

By this logic then Frankie should have never been champ then.

How dare you judge Edgar by fair standards?
Are you implying Edgar "lost" Penn/Edgar 1? And was "finished" seconds into Maynard/Edgar 2?
You have audacity.

i would say no. although i think he won a close fight in the rematch, he easily lost the first fight imo and didnt deserve the instant rematch. plus frankie is now a FW and benson has the LW belt, so theres your answer

NO. He has little to no striking defense and awareness. His toughness is only gonna take him so far, it already has hurt him.

Back