Do you smell your fingers?

Do you smell your fingers?

• Total voters

Merlotte's

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Which fingers? When? Why? And how often?

tenor.gif

I am a scratch and sniffer

When I been with your sister

Very thought provoking thread, no sarcasm. Im not sure on all the specifics you listed. Its probably most common and absent mindedly done after processing cannanananabis.

When I touch a certain copper item, it smells like copper. I thought copper and silver were supposed to be naturally antimicrobial whatevers.

When I serve myself plain Greek yogurt, sometimes my fingers smell like burnt roaches without having touched the yogurt.

When I was fixing something with no regard for how much WD-40 got on my fingers, they stunk for at least several hours after washing vigorously with soap. Didn't dare eat with bare hands for a while.

1980-ish. 12 year old me with two of my 12 year old friends, downstairs in kitchen after first fingering experience with 3 similarly aged girls in upstairs bedroom. Girls came downstairs just in time to see us all sniffing each other's fingers and comparing whose girl was fishiest. Yes, pathetic. Good times though.

Always man. I put my fingers in whatever they come across. Jon Jones style. Then wipe my beard and enjoy smells until the next shower

I knew you guys were close.. But not that close.
Kind of close I guess. She’s not full blood.

To quote one @Jack Handy jr

Family relations should end with First cousins ,step sister, adopted sister, half sister, or if she's really really hot a young age range aunt (dad's side only...yes there are rules to incest)

sex with one's full blood sister is for shame imo.

Kind of close I guess. She’s not full blood.

To quote one @Jack Handy jr

Now there's something I would never touch or smell my fingers after touching... I mean Jack.
Thats just unsanitary . Pretty sure you get sick by just shaking his hand

Before I go down on a girl I make sure to finger her. then I start kissing her boobs. when I am holding said boobs, I smell my fingers that were just inserted. This let's me know if I will be going down on her or not. much better this way then going down and realizing the mistake you made

Only after stimulating my anus in circular motions with them

Back