Do You See Woodley Ever Getting His Belt Back?

I think it's weird many people thinking Woodley lost a step or got old.He hasn't been pressured like that since Rory Mac had him backing up to the cage and freezing not doing anything,even Jake Shields beat him with pressure.Maia tried I guess but didn't have the wrestling chops and his striking is just awful.Usman fought the right fight,pressured him and shut him down.

Hell no

Colby, Usman, Askren, Ponzinibbio, Masvidal, Zaleski, Luque all beat his ass easily

They all beat his ass easily huh?I have yet to see a realistic,normal post from you and I have seen a lot.Ignore.

Last edited:
Nope.

As with most fighters, he is looking inwardly as to why he lost but a lot of the time it’s not to do with them, just that they met someone who is currently better or a terrible matchup. I think that’s the case with Usman, and don’t see him getting a route back to the belt

No.

It’s not that Woodley is bad or no longer skilled.

However, the division is full of hungry sharks.

Woodley is an elite, tough fighter. But so are many other guys in WW.

There are guys hungrier than Woodley.

no. thank JustBleedGod.

Dude is like 37, already focusing on rap and acting and shit, and worst of all....cant accept that he just lost to a better fighter.

"that like, wasnt even me in there. I dont know who that was! why didn't I throw any punches? that wasn't even me bro trust me. next time it will be me bro just watch."

Yes.

He's a terrible matchup for the rest of the division.

Maybe Colby and Usman beat him, or maybe he beats em. But he is also 36 so you never know.
You don't lose every second of a 5 round fight and then take the rematch; it's not a thing

Back