Elections Do you see any possible scenario where Trump wins in 2020?

Just like when Obama won the EC, everyone pretends everything is totally legit, too, right?

Give me a break with your faux outrage.

lol at me pointing out the flaws in your zhit system as 'outrage'.

More like your outrage at the realization you live in a third world zhithole with a sham electoral system.

Maybe join reality once in a while if you can stomach how liberally biased it is

Your version of "reality" and actual reality are two different things.

Thanks but no thanks.

I'll stick to the Real World. <puh-lease75>

Have you ever considered in stopping the whole "beginning your posts with a greeting" thing?

IMO, just say what you want to say.

It's not against the rules, you know. {<shrug}

hello glenwo2, 'afternoon to you!

i will consider it.

- IGIT

lol at me pointing out the flaws in your zhit system as 'outrage'.

More like your outrage at the realization you live in a third world zhithole with a sham electoral system.

serveimage

I consider Trump the favorite. I don’t see a strong Dem candidate near the top of the leaderboard that beats him so far. Unless something drastically changes, I suspect it’s going to be a big circus between now & next year, then Trump winning when the dust settles, same as last time.

Well....don't look now but the world does not revolve around you and the voters do not strive to improve your opinion of them. <Gordonhat>

They will vote for whom they want to vote and if (or rather *when*) Trump is re-elected, tough shit for you. #DealWithIt
It is not in the slightest bit tough for me. The Canadian economy in general, and my province's economy in particular, are doing well, and Trump's illegal sanctions which forced us to seek new trade relationships elsewhere, likely played a part in that. Really far from tough shit. But I see Americans as fellow humans, so to see them so intent on voting against their best interests is sad and I feel sorry for the likes of you, who don't see the long-term harm being done to the US. But the post you quoted didn't explicitly say that so it never crossed your mind that I intended any sort of empathy for the same reason you think it's something I have to deal with.

Biden is the only chance the left has. If they nominate anyone else, Trump wins and its not even close.

It is not in the slightest bit tough for me. The Canadian economy in general, and my province's economy in particular, are doing well, and Trump's illegal sanctions which forced us to seek new trade relationships elsewhere, likely played a part in that. Really far from tough shit. But I see Americans as fellow humans, so to see them so intent on voting against their best interests is sad and I feel sorry for the likes of you, who don't see the long-term harm being done to the US. But the post you quoted didn't explicitly say that so it never crossed your mind that I intended any sort of empathy for the same reason you think it's something I have to deal with.

I don't care if my choices keep fucking me over due to helping elect and supporting abject pieces of shit.

#DealWithIt

This is a big reason why Trump will win a 2nd term. The msm and their ilk will try and tell you this "oh it's only old white people who vote for Trump".
I am a middle aged Asian dude and I am voting for Trump.
The left want to give everything away for free and want the 1%ers (exempting themselves of coarse) to pay for it.
They have a giant christmas list of freebies but have no concept of how to pay for it.

Of course theres a concept of how to pay!! Spread em rich asian cheecks and open your wallet for dem underprivileged yutes and basic universal income. And be glad you’re exempt from the White Privilege Tax, at least for now

I personally think it is way too early to accurately predict the 2020 results this early. As I see it right now, I think the vote will be close.

he definetly could lose, you never know, that psycho bitch Clinton had all the polls and was gonna win for sure and then she lost, the same could happen to Trump, but he has a decent chance to win again

Hmmm maybe my feeling was wrong. Maybe Trump is kicking crazy butt, despite his glaring inadequacies.

Back