Do you respect Lance Armstrong?

Didn’t he help raise hundreds of millions of dollar for cancer research?

Cancer awareness (and 5* hotels and private jets for Lance).

Sure it has done a lot of good, but even more sure Lance benefited from it, too.

It cracks me up how many nutsack-slurpers are in the HW forum right now attached like lamprey to Jon Jones's shriveled apricots who wouldn't skip a breath to turn around and shit on Lance. The cognitive dissonance is baffling.

It cracks me up how many nutsack-slurpers are in the HW forum right now attached like lamprey to Jon Jones's shriveled apricots who wouldn't skip a breath to turn around and shit on Lance. The cognitive dissonance is baffling.

Lance basically used his cancer foundation to raise money for himself. That is why there is the Livestrong.org organization and Livestrong.com commercial website.

From a sporting perspective, it was never remote to fair because Armstrong paid off the UCI when he tested postive and he donated the anti-testing equipment to the UCI, which he then purchesed himself to know the limits of their testing program. He then made sure to ruin the reputations of anyone who left the team that might disclose information. That is why Tyler Hamilton and Floyd Landis got pretty rough treatment.

Are we talking the National Sprint course Triathlon champion of 1989 and 1990?

Yeah, he deserves none of the acolytes or titles except for the one I mentioned above.

He raised a lot of money for cancer, but he also tried to ruin people’s lives who exposed him. So fuck him.

If he didn't get busted he would be cycling around the world right now Russell Crowe style.

It's hard to slurp on Lance's nuts sir.
But I see you wish you could.

Back