Do you remember?

Rod Farva

War Big Nog!
@Gold
Reaction score
a time when Sherdog would analyze fight styles and techniques instead of praise and bash fighters? Now it seems that if you like one fighter you have to hate the other!

Let's mix it up:

What does Prospect X have to do to take it to the next level?

Example: Mickey Gall. If he wants to move up the ladder he is going to have to improve his standup. He needs to put together combinations and be a little more mobile.

Who else?

a time when Sherdog would analyze fight styles and techniques instead of praise and bash fighters? Now it seems that if you like one fighter you have to hate the other!

Let's mix it up:

What does Prospect X have to do to take it to the next level?

Example: Mickey Gall. If he wants to move up the ladder he is going to have to improve his standup. He needs to put together combinations and be a little more mobile.

Who else?
Didnt you hear Coner sleeps on duck feathers

I think Sage Northcut has the speed and good technique, but he need to translate his Karate skills to MMA with better Take down defense, he should learn from Wonderboy or CroCop (Who translate perfect his Kickboxing to MMA).

And obviously work his BJJ and grappling.

Didn't you hear that I sleep in a cardboard box?
and you have a pet raccoon..... dont leave that shit out, thats the coolest part of the story

By a racoon?
anchorman-yes-jumping.gif

Mickey Gall is the GOAT! OF ALL TIME!

I hate those other guys he fought/or going to fight!

Just bleed!

Choi should come train in US. He should adapt more dirty boxing imo not that he NEEDS it but he always pressures everyone he fights to the fence. If he blasted guys then wore on them, seperate and blast them, clinch back up make them carry his weight since he is a tall FW.

He obviously needs to work on his counter agression. When somebody pressures him with shots his only responses are just meet fire with fire and Cub didnt crumble in a firefight like the others.

He is probably THE most promising Asian prospect in mma today.

I think Sage Northcut has the speed and good technique, but he need to translate his Karate skills to MMA with better Take down defense, he should learn from Wonderboy or CroCop (Who translate perfect his Kickboxing to MMA).

And obviously work his BJJ and grappling.
Yeah his ground game isn't awful. It needs work but he isn't starting from scratch. I think he should be more aggressive on his feel too. He has potential. Plus, he's only 19

Yeah his ground game isn't awful. It needs work but he isn't starting from scratch. I think he should be more aggressive on his feel too. He has potential. Plus, he's only 19

He needs to go grind with some powerful slick chain wrestlers for a bit.

His daddy probably wouldnt let him train anywhere near place like AKA

He needs to go grind with some powerful slick chain wrestlers for a bit.

His daddy probably wouldnt let him train anywhere near place like AKA
His dad needs to gtfo, i know it's the cliche suggestion, but why not jacksons full time
Edit:granted jacksons isn't the absolute best wrestling camp

His dad needs to gtfo, i know it's the cliche suggestion, but why not jacksons full time
Edit:granted jacksons isn't the absolute best wrestling camp

I agree definitely.

Jackson-Wink isnt a wrestling centered camp but plenty of great fighters with great TDD are there.

Lots of ATT fighters have some extremely consistent TDD statistics as well.

Back