Do you remember when Hunt went to a 10 year old kid house to beat him...

You're right, I am. But I'm basing mine off his behaviors. He's a hot head. I'd bet and I'm sure many others on here would agree, if Hunt is pissed off to show up at my house, he doesn't just want to talk. Especially when we were already talking online.
He's a hot head when it comes to talking and ranting. Haven't read or seen anything that would imply it goes beyond that.

I reckon they'd have a heated argument and that would likely be it. Shit very rarely escalates when people talking shit online actually meet, quite the contrary. You're just projecting shit now, you know nothing regarding how Hunt would act in such a situation.

you really have no sense of reality. If you went so far and go to a person house because that person insulted you in a video game, then you for sure don't go just to talk.

I reckon they'd have a heated argument and that would likely be it. Shit very rarely escalates when people talking shit online actually meet, quite the contrary. You're just projecting shit now, you know nothing regarding how Hunt would act in such a situation.

EnterTheDragon_C28_01_34_09.jpg

you really have no sense of reality. If you went so far and go to a person house because that person insulted you in a video game, then you for sure don't go just to talk.
Speaking of reality, how about we quote what actually happened, rather than your ridiculous version of it?

There was one particularly embarrassing moment in my CS life when I was performing poorly in an online session and some keyboard warrior kept riding me and riding me. Things got heated and I ended up asking this dude where he lived. He told me, and to my delight his place was just round the corner from me.

When I got to this guy’s house, a ten-year-old opened the door. I asked the kid where his dad was, and he said he was at work. I went home with a face so red it was about to spontaneously combust.

"went so far" = just around the corner
And the last bit you still know absolutely nothing about. You wanting something to be a certain way doesn't mean that's how it actually is.

Anyone who insults people online should be punched in the face.
Only people under 35 with their safe-spaces and micro-agressions are such pussies, so out of touch with the world that they dont know that this is how the world works and should work.
If you dont want to get fucked up, then dont insult anyone.
Imo everyone online should have their adress visible, it would make 99% of online pussies dial it down a bit.
I know I would have a blast if I could see where all the keyboardwarrior turds lived and visit them.

He's a weird dude when he's not in front of cameras.

t3_2k5ton

He didn't know it was a 10 year old. And he went to the guys house to confront him. Many guys would have probably done the same thing. That doesn't make him weird. Once he realized he was 10, he felt embarrassed. How is that, "hunt went to beat up a 10 year old kid" I love the supremely over exaggerating fables people make up...

You're right, I am. But I'm basing mine off his behaviors. He's a hot head. I'd bet and I'm sure many others on here would agree, if Hunt is pissed off to show up at my house, he doesn't just want to talk. Especially when we were already talking online.

See. I personally have done this myself. Hunt went there to see if this dude would talk shit to his face, instead of hiding behind a computer. He was calling him on his bullshit.

Anyone who insults people online should be punched in the face.
Only people under 35 with their safe-spaces and micro-agressions are such pussies, so out of touch with the world that they dont know that this is how the world works and should work.
If you dont want to get fucked up, then dont insult anyone.
Imo everyone online should have their adress visible, it would make 99% of online pussies dial it down a bit.
I know I would have a blast if I could see where all the keyboardwarrior turds lived and visit them.

I used to start shit all the time. and I personally gave my address out numerous times. I dared people to show up. I told them, you won't like what you find, when you get there. You will find a 285lb monster, that will break you in half...

See. I personally have done this myself. Hunt went there to see if this dude would talk shit to his face, instead of hiding behind a computer. He was calling him on his bullshit.
What if he showed up to your house? Judging by it, you wouldn't back down either

Does that even sound like a functional adult? Who goes to someones house to beat them up over video games? Should be fucking locked up

Serial judging and living vicariously through dysfunctional men sounds like functional adults? Now go ahead and spin that shit, like I know you will. You are no fucking better. Deal with that shit, and shut the fuck up.

wow its so pathetic to go as far as to lie and act like he went to a beat a 10 year old up.Grow up

It's cool that he tell the story, he doesn't care about what people will think.
He is still one of the coollest fighter even if his pride can't swallow the Lesnar beating.

Back