Do you really cheer for the fighters

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The amount of people who got mad at the conrad fight is insane, do you people really care that much about who wins and who loses? Personaly i just like to see violence and good fights i dont really care for the winner

No, I'm the same. I like to watch fights regardless of who wins as long as it's not boring. I'm assuming the one's who get emotional are younger fans.

I just watch to be entertained these days, don't overly care who wins and loses. I was always upset and bummed when GOAT Dan Severn lost and was not used to it in over 120 fights..I'll ride with him forever. These days I don't really care... I like Jim Miller and Black Beast and Tony, if they lose it will suck, but I'll forget about it few days later.

Best way to watch MMA is just watch it to be entertained, because the loses come often in this sport.

There is a few fighters i really hate, and want to see them lose.

I like watching a good fight.

There are fighters I like to see fight more than others and I cheer for them win or lose.

Same here. I watched MMA way before most high profile fighters today were on the radar and I will watch it after these same high profile fighters retire. Fighters come and go, but blood and broken bones still remain. I watch MMA because I fall asleep watching any other mainstream sport. This is the first and only "sport" that I can truly watch from the beginning to the end, we are talking about 6-hour events and if it's a good night of fights it goes by fast and I have a hard time going to sleep afterward.

I cheer for almost everyone it's a skill thing for me. I also like to watch the fights without sound, so I can watch without bias.

I cheer for ones I like and am happy to see them win... I was happy when Roxy the destroyer of legs and soul beat her opponent to a pulp then put her out for nine months
Happy she won not that the girl was hurt

The amount of people who got mad at the conrad fight is insane, do you people really care that much about who wins and who loses? Personaly i just like to see violence and good fights i dont really care for the winner
This is a forum for people to scream and break shit in.
A place to get insanely personally invested in the fortunes and misfortunes of others.
Savages.

I cheer for almost everyone it's a skill thing for me. I also like to watch the fights without sound, so I can watch without bias.
I wish there was option to turn comm off,and just hear the sounds in the ring

The last fight I really wanted one dude to win was Gas v Adesanya

I think everyone gets into the story some and picks "favorites" but by and large I like an entertaining fight; however I think that being emotionally invested or defending a particular fighter is something I left in middle school, personally.

No, I'm the same. I like to watch fights regardless of who wins as long as it's not boring. I'm assuming the one's who get emotional are younger fans.
I dont think is age, i actually thinks fight fans on general are not the smartest of the party

Back