Do you really believe Islam is the next man up?

CDF is much better than Ramos off his back, and Islam only spent about 2 minutes on top of Ramos after dropping him standing.

Oliveira would choke Islam silly though
Charles was choked by Pettis, and TKO on the ground by Felder. Stop making him grappling god or something just because he finish Lee. Even RDA finish Lee.

He could get the belt with the right matchups but he will never be as dominant as Khabib because his chin is shit
Congratulations, the most retarded opinion of 2020 yet.

Anyone can get knocked out. Islam ran into a full power counter-punch, and still didn't go fully lights out. Khabib has never taken a punch as hard as Islam did there, so for all anyone knows, Khabib's chin could be much worse.

But you people think of fighting in some anime power level shit, and therefore remain clueless and spout ignorant opinions. But real life isn't anime, and anyone can get unlucky.

no, he has the personality of a wet mop.

CDF isn't in the top 5 and yes I believe Islam can control him like did with Ramos

I was looking over Islam Makhachev's record and arguably his best win is Arman Tsarukyan who isn't even a top 15 LW. Not only did Islam fail to dominate Arman but the grappling was often competitive and Arman scored takedowns of his own. RDA is washed up, 1-4 in his last 5 and he will still be Islam's biggest challenge and I expect a competitive fight until RDA fades and starta giving up as he does now and will especially with the LW weight cut.

Islam just hasn't been impressive and he hasnt beaten the level of guys even Ferreira has in Rustam, Mairbek and Pettis. Islam should be fighting someone more legit. Hes 30, meh.

Ortega could jump up from 145 and finish him.

I wanted to see him step in for Tony against Khabib when Iaquinta got the nod. Serious grappling threat vs serious grappling threat.

I wanted to see him step in for Tony against Khabib when Iaquinta got the nod. Serious grappling threat vs serious grappling threat.
Tbh I wanted that too.

remember when max was literally shook and scared to face ortega and was saying he has blurry vision and was slurring his speech on purpose to avoid him, I think Ortega takes the rematch with max. And I think Ortega beats volk. Finally we have the chance to get a good featherweight champion in the history of the ufc fw.

Charles was choked by Pettis, and TKO on the ground by Felder. Stop making him grappling god or something just because he finish Lee. Even RDA finish Lee.
Islam leaves his neck open a lot when he shoots, and Charles is a far better striker

You will see

This thread is <{cruzshake}>

As if you guys forgot Khabib's early fights.

He UP NEXT like some 20 year old soundcloud rapper

Congratulations, the most retarded opinion of 2020 yet.

Anyone can get knocked out. Islam ran into a full power counter-punch, and still didn't go fully lights out. Khabib has never taken a punch as hard as Islam did there, so for all anyone knows, Khabib's chin could be much worse.

Honestly it was a bullshit stoppage. He took the big hit, went down (but not out), was anticipating the other guy jumping on him so he reacted appropriately, and then the ref stops it. It was absolute horse shit.

Honestly it was a bullshit stoppage. He took the big hit, went down (but not out), was anticipating the other guy jumping on him so he reacted appropriately, and then the ref stops it. It was absolute horse shit.
Yes, and if you look at the ref, he's not even looking to see if Islam is out or defending himself, he just jumps in to stop it only looking at Islam's opponent.

Back